Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
I played with a Roll20 group through the slaying stone last night and had to share the character artwork made by a group member

Haldo the Executioner, lawful good and the first to decide to be a cop

Joan the Paladin

Nando the tank Wizard

Vladek the Warlord

Varun the Ranger

Highlights include:

Two of the group sneaking into the town while the other two intimidate their way past the goblin guards as cops with a search warrant.

Murdering everything in the library and taking it as our Police Station while citing the goblin with vandalism and destruction of property.

Placing a human we found into witness protection with the local slum living kobolds under his new name Click-Clack.

Diplomatically allying ourselves with an Orc who during the final battle attacked and distracted the final boss' drake.

Saving a kobold woman from constructs then setting her up with Click-Clack.

Poisoning the ceremonial wine in the temple which dazed the elite in the group for the encounter. He was subsequently knocked prone, crushed under the wine container, interrogated, and finally killed.

Trying to get the Dragonborn to hit on the Brass Dragon living in the city.

During the climactic final showdown it was discovered that I based max hp on con mod, not con when I nearly died twice. Then several failed heal checks led to the paladin expiring while Nando the Wizard charged in and tanked the last enemy alive.