Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Knockdown

♪ BGM: Looming Crisis

Watase turned his back on the room.

♪ BGM: Abyss

(... Goddammit!)

Watase clenched his fists as he stood in that lethal gas. --They needed four more ampules of AD. Four people would be exposed to radiation if he didn't find some quickly.

(I don't... I don't want to let anyone die!)

He held his ground and turned back. He then ran into the room while cursing himself for his moment of weakness.

(Is there anything in it!?)

Watase ran over to the box and opened it up. Inside were five ampules of AD.

(They're here...!)

Watase grabbed the box and took it with him. But he then hit his limit. Watase's consciousness started fading from oxygen deprivation.

And then, as his body thirsted for air-- The dam within him finally broke down.

--*gasp*

By the time he came to his senses, he was breathing. But a second later-- He felt an intense suffocating sensation, like someone had jammed silk floss down his throat.

Gaah... agh... haah...!?

His whole body went rigid in mere moments. His five senses went faint, and his line of sight started blacking out.

(Let me... Let me get this AD to everyone, if nothing else...!)

But his body wouldn't move. The flames closed in on him.

(Someone... help... me... I... I can't br...--)

--Watase's consciousness then shut off, and before long, vanished completely.

...I'll do better next time?