Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

Infinite ammo vs. CYBER PUNCH!!
Part 36: Pointy-Eared Jerks

After a little sidequest, the Keroro Platoon takes on the mind-bending challenges of the Forest of Elves... with a secret weapon.

---

Extras

New music
Mysterious Mist

Wagyan Land

Wagyan Land (or Wagan Land) first came out on the Famicom in 1989. In it, you play as a little green dinosaur thing that screams at his foes. There have been 10 different Wagyan games over several platforms, including Super Famicom and Game Gear, as well as re-releases on mobile and Wii Virtual Console.

In Keroro RPG, Wagyan gets to scream at enemy sprite recolors. He's come so far!

Afro Sergeant

The password to enter the Forest of Elves, "Eantserg and roaf," is a switched-up version of Afro Sergeant, the first ending to the Keroro Gunso anime. The opening lyrics are, "The password is afro and sergeant."

Wish I Could've Done It the Pokey Way

(click for big)

This EarthBound sprite comic covers my opinion of the "one always lies, one always tells the truth" puzzles pretty well. And may have poisoned my opinion of them when I first read it in 2002, as well.

Keparrow List (backtracking included)
Corporal Giroro 3 KeroCard (Blue Key)
Victory Orb (Blue Key)
Tera Battery (Blue Key)
Power Stone (Blue Key)
Deluxe Curry Spice x2 (Blue Key)
Attack Berry x2
Speed Berry
Curry Spice
Antidote
Sapphire (Blue Key) (sell for cash)
Sage's Stone x2 (Blue Key)
Ancient Nostrum (Blue Key)
Space Creature
Defense Berry
Bandit Eyedrops

Artes/Skills learned this update

Keroro
Freeze Rondo: Keroro's final Knight Arte. He jumps up and plunges his sword into the ground, shooting ice crystals out of the magic circle that forms below him. Water-elemental.

Tamama
Full Metal Body: Tamama temporarily lowers his defense to make himself unflinchable for a while.

Dororo
Lightning Blade: Dororo's final Knight Arte. Zigzags through the enemy like a lightning bolt, inflicting wind-elemental damage.