Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Body: 09/16/2030, 11:25

♪ BGM: LABO Security Lv. 2

Watase looked over to see Ukita running towards the rest of them. And at that very moment-- Yuuri's eyes opened.

This time, the blue path is asking us about Yuuri, who sits at 5.

Oh, she's awake. Thank goodness.

Yuuri sat up and looked around in confusion. It didn't appear there was anything wrong with her body.

The Captain carried you and ran all the way here. You don't remember?
Huh...?

Yuuri looked back and forth between Watase and Jun with a bewildered look on her face--

U-um... thank you... very much...

--then nervously thanked them.

Oh, it was nothing. Both you and Jun were light, after all. More importantly, think you can you walk?
Um... yes, I think I'll be fine.
All right, now that Ms. Yuuri's awake... let's discuss what to do next.

Kazami took out her PDA and began her explanation.

First, this is our current position. And the room that the ladder leads down to is--

--this room right here in B1 of Area 3's outer ring. Now that the fires in LABO have been put out, our search has become all the safer for it, and we can move around more than we could before... But there's a high probability that any AD located in areas previously engulfed in fire has been destroyed.
True... but that makes things harder for us.

They were down to only one AD ampule right now. But they'd almost searched the entirety of Areas 1-4.

I hope we can expand our search to Area 5... but we don't have the right card.
Right. We still have yet to locate a Level 5 security card. Area 4 is as far as we can go for now.
Why don't we look for a card in a place we haven't searched yet?
In that case--

Watase touched the PDA, causing the screen's display to switch.

Why don't we try the outer ring here first? Now that the gas is gone and we're here anyway, it's worth a shot.
True, you searched it in a hurry, so you didn't find out if there was a card there or not.
The only other place is B2 of Area 4's outer ring: the place where we came across Louise. Right?
Yeah, and the inner ring's already contaminated... so let's search those two blocks.
The odds are slim, but we don't have a better option.
Right...
But... I wouldn't say our chances are -that- bad. There may have been some Area 5 researchers who went through Area 4 to evacuate. It wouldn't be surprising for at least one of them to have dropped their card there during all that chaos this morning.
I see...

Then there was still hope. Starting up the sprinkler system was nothing more than a way of increasing the search field. In the end, it didn't change that the group needed to find ''survivors'' and ''AD''. And also a ''Level 5 card'' to progress onwards and an ''exit''.

Very well then. Everyone, I apologize to have to end your rest here, but...
Let's press on just a little bit more!

All right.

The three survivors all gave a firm nod.

(Everyone's probably getting exhausted...)

But no one showed any signs of that on their faces. It seemed the prior incident had managed to bring the group closer together.

But don't push yourselves, guys. Say something if you're not feeling well.

A yellow path, asking us about Jun, who still sits at maximum.

The group headed towards the ladder while feeling a sense of trust behind those words.

The sprinkler system's stuff has all been drained now, so there's no problem... Okay, let's check the gates in this area first.
Everyone, please be cautious about the possibility of leftover gas for now. If anything smells even the slightest bit strange, please get out of there.

Everyone nodded.

And now, having a high Sense of Jun at that decision point brings us into the second Jun scene, with the first one being Senior & Junior - scenes which I erroneously simply called ''optional''. The basic gist for these scenes is that they're basically friendship scenes that we get for having a high Sense of a character, but if we end up not getting one because we had a low Sense at that time, we're off the rail and won't get any of the scenes after that. And at this point, I'm pretty sure the only character we're still able to get the scenes for is Jun. So next up is our next friendship scene with Jun.