Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Repair: 09/16/2030, 12:46

♪ BGM: Ominous Ambience ♫

No one here from what I can see...
But there's also a possibility that Yuuri went running this way.
Yeah, and we've also gotta find anything that can help us locate an escape route. Time's a wasting, so let's all search quickly.

It was just as Jun said. Just because they'd found a ton of AD didn't change the fact they were short on time.

Hm, why am I making a picture of this line in particular? No real reason...

As he thought to himself, Watase finally entered the factory.

It was the security gate in the corner. Behind it was that small room with the emergency lift, the one where they'd found the body of that girl.

Hmm? Hey Captain, something wrong?
Oh, well, it's just, about that cargo lift... l was wondering if there was any way we could still use it to get out of here.
Huh? But the control panel's totally busted, right?
But I was just wondering if maybe we could repair it and use it to get the surface. That sound feasible, old man?
Mmm... I don't feel confident enough to pull that off.

Now that he mentioned it, Ukita had failed to repair that security slot earlier.

But this is the only escape route we know about, so I think it's still worth a try, wouldn't you say?
True. I'm good at handiwork, so maybe it'll just be a simple repair job.
I see... then let's leave this up to Moribe.
Then it's settled. Let's go, guys.

The three then headed off to the cargo lift room together.

--The girl's body was still there, exactly the way they'd left it.

The team looked at her and offered a silent prayer, then walked up to the control panel.

♪ BGM: LABO Security Lv. 2

Jun took her army knife out.

Then I'll go check the shaft while you're doing that. Sound good?
What do you mean?
Maybe there a ladder or something in there we can use to climb up the shaft. You know, like the other elevators.
Oh, I get it.
What should I do?
Hmm... I'm sorry, but I'd like you to search the factory itself. I know you just searched it a little while ago, but let's just try to play it safe.
Mmm... very well.

Ukita then left the room.

Okay then, ready to go to work?
Yeah!

Watase nodded and ran over to the lift doors. He placed his hands on the slide between them and put all his might into his arms.

Mmph!!

A yellow path about Jun at 8 and Watase at 7 (because I forgot to set it down because I am not very smart).

But unlike the normal elevator doors, these ones didn't budge an inch.

Mmm, looks like it's locked...
But we'll be able to open them if I fix the control panel. I'll be doing the repairs, so how 'bout you help Mr. Ukita out?

Right after that branch, we get another yellow one. This one is to trigger another Jun scene...

I'll call you over when I'm done, so just wait a bit, okay?

...and it kicks in right here.