Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Seek: 09/16/2030, 12:52

♪ BGM: LABO Security Lv. 3

It'd been nearly an hour since they last searched this place.

Let's split up and search B1 and 82 to make sure we don't miss the survivors by accident.
Roger that. Then I'll search B1.

The emergency staircase there was out of commission, but Jun would probably have no problem climbing the rope in the stairwell.

Thanks, I'll leave that to you.
No prob, just leave it to me.

Jun immediately headed for the stairwell.

...Then we should start our search as well.
Yeah.

Watase and Ukita then began looking though B2. --But seeing as how it hadn't been long since Watase last searched the area, nothing in particular stuck out. Jun soon came back from B1.

A blue branch, asking us about Jun and Watase. I still forget to set Watase to 6. Good thing that it doesn't really matter all that much.

Nothing. How about you?
Nada. I searched as hard as I could since it was my first time there and all, but no luck... Geez, where the heck could Natsuhiko and the others be?

Jun looked a little down.

The fact that we haven't found the survivors is actually a bit of a blessing in disguise.
Huh?
Doesn't that mean the survivors are constantly moving and therefore still full of energy? I think that's much better than collapsing due to radiation exposure.
I-I see... yeah, I guess you can think of it that way too, huh?
But it may be too optimistic. However...
It's much better for us to have hope than to throw it away.
Got that right.

The team nodded. Now that they were searching for a second time, their fatigue was catching up with them. It was very easy to get discouraged when searching the same place all over again.

And who knows, maybe Tachibana and Teach already found them. Shouldn't we keep going on with that hope in mind?

Watase finished cheering up his companions and headed on towards the next site, Area 1.

TheMcD fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Nov 30, 2016