Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Mashiro: Top
Yuuri: High
Louise: Top-High
Natsuhiko: Top

And now for Psychology Time With Junpei! I promised I'd get around to this, so I'll get started with:

Enneagram of Personality Types: The Basics

So the basic theory of the Enneagram is that most people can be classified into nine different kinds of personalities:

This picture illustrates all the types. The lines indicate how someone of said personality type can act like another in times of stress or relaxation. For example, a Reformer (1) acts like an Individualist (4) when stressed and an Enthusiast (7) when relaxed. I'll go more in-depth into how each type works later, but for now, I'll just use this picture from the SSS tutorial to show which character is which type:

Keiji is a Reformer, acting like an Individualist (Salyu) when stressed and an Enthusiast (Natsuhiko) when relaxed.
Mashiro is a Helper, acting like a Challenger (Jun) when stressed and an Individualist (Salyu) when relaxed.
Ena is an Achiever, acting like a Peacemaker (Yuuri) when stressed and a Loyalist (Kazami) when relaxed.
Louise is an Individualist, acting like a Helper (Mashiro) when stressed and a Reformer (Keiji) when relaxed.
Watase is an Investigator, acting like an Enthusiast (Natsuhiko) when stressed and a Challenger (Jun) when relaxed.
Kazami is a Loyalist, acting like a Achiever (Ena) when stressed and a Peacemaker (Yuuri) when relaxed.
Natsuhiko is a Enthusiast, acting like a Reformer (Keiji) when stressed and a Investigator (Watase) when relaxed.
Jun is a Challenger, acting like an Investigator (Watase) when stressed and a Helper (Mashiro) when relaxed.
Yuuri is a Peacemaker, acting like a Loyalist (Kazami) when stressed and an Achiever (Ena) when relaxed.

Junpei fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Jan 23, 2017