Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

REFRESHING MORNING: 09/13/2030, 06:49

Fwgh!?

Wh-what!? What's going on!?

Natsuhiko jerked up and looked around.

♪ BGM: Quiet Days of Rokumei City

Wait, Salyu, did you do that just now...?
Yes. I woke you up with a chop to the throat. Mashiro said 'Natsuhiko won't wake up unless you do this'.
...Salyu, I'm sorry to say it, but she was pulling your leg. Please just wake me up normally next time.
Okay. I will if you say so.
Thanks a bunch. I'll go change now, so go on ahead to the living room.
Roger.

Salyu left Natsuhiko's room. As he watched her leave, Natsuhiko pondered to himself.

(I get the feeling Salyu showed up in my dream... but I guess it was just my imagination.)

To dream about a girl he just met made it seem like he was obsessed with her.

(Me? Obsessed with a little girl like that...? Impossible.)

Natsuhiko quickly changed and left his room, somewhat embarrassed.

Natsuhiko greeted everyone as he entered the living room.

Good morning, Hikorin~
You're late, Natsuhiko. I've already finished preparing breakfast, too.
My bad, my bad. So, what's on the menu?
Going a little more subdued today, so it's rice gruel for breakfast. We ate a lot yesterday, so our stomachs are probably a little worn out.
Oh, that's thoughtful of you.
Natsuhiko. Hurry. To the dining table. Hurry.
Okay, okay.

Natsuhiko smiled wryly as he got to the dining table. He nonchalantly looked out the window.

The confusion he felt the previous morning had completely dissipated today. Salyu becoming a member of the household had certainly been an unwelcome ''change'' for Natsuhiko. But even when things change, you simply have to get used to them for them to become just another part of the ''ordinary''. One day he'd get used to the change of a new member in the household-- At least, he had a vague feeling that he would.

(A beautiful blue sky outside. A delicious breakfast inside... What a great morning. I get the feeling something wonderful's going to happen today too.)

And with that thought in mind, Natsuhiko started on his breakfast.