Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Strike / CLASH

♪ BGM: LABO Security Lv. 2

But there's also a possibility that Yuuri went running this way.
Yeah, and we've also gotta find anything that can help us locate an escape route.

They held that conversation as they headed to the small room with the cargo lift.

But eventually, she concluded that it would be too difficult to repair.

...I just don't have enough parts to fix it. The parts I need are just gone. Like the internal wiring was ripped out or something. It would take a lot of time and effort just to fix it.
(That's right... Back then, I ripped it out so that Watase couldn't follow Mashiro, didn't I...)

And since it was on Natsuhiko's person, which was currently in Area N, it was only obvious that repairs would be difficult.

Okay... then let's consider the whole lift thing again after we've found the survivors.

Watase and the others had no choice but to head to Area 1.

♪ BGM: LABO Security Lv. 3

Hmm? Is something the matter?
No... I just thought I heard someone's footsteps or something...
Huh!? From where!?

But what awaited them was--

♪ BGM: Psychological Warfare

Captain, look out!!

Kah... agh!

--a severe accident where falling debris injured Jun's back.

♪ BGM: Looming Crisis

O... okay, Captain Kasasagi! Then I'll keep searching while you treat Moribe!

Ukita dashed out of the room with that statement-- --and after finishing Jun's treatment, Watase resumed the search as well.