Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Request / APPEAL: 09/16/2030, 13:56

♪ BGM: Evil and Nightmares

Impossible! How can she be dead!?
Was it an accident!? Was she murdered!?
I-I don't know... but I found her body... That's a fact...
Wh-where!? Where did you find her!?
Come with me... it's this way...

--It all went downhill from there.

Good grief... are you sure you weren't just seeing things?
I-I'm not lying! There really was a body here, I swear! There was a girl with blood pouring down her head! She was dead no matter how you looked at...
Blood? But I don't see any bloodstains anywhere...
...???
(poo poo...! How did I not see this coming...!?)

The problems kept piling on as Natsuhiko stood by, unable to do anything--

This can't be happening...! Dammit, how the hell did this happen!?
'How', you ask? It's obvious! Someone stole the AD, that's how!
He's right, and what's more... the culprit must be one of us.
...No, there's no way that one of us did it.

But when Watase took everyone there to dispel their suspicions--

... Huh!?
He didn't... find a body...!?

Watase was cast in doubt.

Were you... were you lying to us...?
N-no...

They pressed him further.

You claimed you went down to the basement to rescue survivors. But perhaps that's yet another lie-- And in reality, you came down for a completely different purpose.
Wh-what different purpose...?
Isn't it obvious? To kill.

And at the end, what Ukita and Jun thrust before Watase--

Come on, tell me... Captain... did you really come here to save lives...?

--were glares of rage and bloodlust.

(O-oh crap...! The situation's even worse than the last time Watase was cast under doubt...!)

But Natsuhiko was painfully aware of why they'd doubt Watase. After all--

Natsuhiko vividly recalled Mashiro's tearful voice and Salyu's wounded body.

(But now... Watase and I are in the same boat. And I hate to admit it, but the current Watase is a reliable rescue worker... Now that I have no body of my own, I can't save Salyu or Yuuri without his help...! So I need to do everything I can to clear this bastard of suspicion...!)

He knew he had to, but he didn't know how. But right after that-- someone completely unexpected stood up for Watase.

And yet you turned your backs on him the moment the AD disappeared? What kind of sane person does that?
(!! No, Professor! If you stick up for Watase in this situation--!)

Jun and Ukita glared at Ena.

Why are -you- on the Captain's side after hearing everything we've just said? I mean, you barely know the guy, right? Unless... the two of you are in cahoots or something?
I see, now I get it. I always did think you were acting strange...! Now I finally understand! You two are planning to just save yourselves and leave the rest of us to die! You were the ones who hid the AD, weren't you!? All so you could have it all to yourselves!

{It's too dangerous... take Prof. Tsubakiyama and run!}
!

Heeding Natsuhiko, Watase took Ena's hand and ran.

Trying to run!?
Not good! Hold them down!

And with those voices at their backs, Watase and Ena fled.