Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Message / PRIVATE MESSAGE

So this time around, we're teaming Watase up with Ena.

And then, as if that thought had a considerable effect on Watase--

Teach, you good with teaming up with me?

Watase made that proposition-- --which was quickly accepted. Ukita ended up joining Watase's group-- And after the three of them made another sweep of Area 5, they headed to the factory.

♪ BGM: LABO Security Lv. 2

Oh... what's this?

Ena was pointing to a white board with the following message written on it:

...The hell's this?
Mmm... it looks like a message from one person to another...

The two of them tilted their heads in confusion, but Natsuhiko alone understood the meaning of that message.

(''From the tear rain to Altair and the bridge of bird wings''-- That's a message from Salyu to me and Mashiro, isn't it!?)

She wrote it in a cryptic way, perhaps as a way to prevent the terrorists from intercepting the message-- Most likely, ''tear rain'' meant ''Sairuiu''-- Salyu. ''Altair'' meant ''Hikoboshi''-- Natsuhiko. The bridge of ''bird wings'' meant ''Toba''-- Mashiro.

''Did you guys manage to escape? Or are you still here? ...I'd like to reunite with you as soon as possible if you are indeed still here.''

Natsuhiko thought he felt his chest tighten as he read the message.

(I'm sorry, Salyu... Mashiro escaped to the surface, but me? I'm already...)

''Was Sirius able to escape from his cage on that night of the full moon?''

The answer to that was obviously ''yes''. That night, Natsuhiko and Mashiro did indeed successfully set Sirius free from the city.

(But this time...)

Natsuhiko was already dead. And now Salyu was trapped inside the same cage. Natsuhiko wanted to set Salyu free from this hell, no matter what the cost. Before his spirit faded away...

(... Salyu, please be safe.)

♪ BGM: Psychological Warfare

--But shortly later, trouble occurred. While Watase was climbing the elevator shaft, one of the ladder's stairs broke off.

(U-uwaahh!)

Immediately afterwards, an intense shock ran from Watase's back to the crown of his head, instantly robbing him of his consciousness--

Watase and Ena resumed the search, chasing after Ukita who had gone ahead. But Ukita was already nowhere to be found.

And that ends that chapter, leading to Doubt / IRRITATION once again. Much like in Route After, it's slightly different from having Ena around, but nothing all that interesting, especially in the abridged version of Route Current. That brings us to the end of Route Current!

We found the one ending of Route Current - not that it was a major achievement.

The scene title list has no missing scenes between Prologue / EPILOGUE and Epilogue / PROLOGUE, so we have all the scenes.

And in the end, we didn't really move the needle in getting away from being about halfway through. So, next time, we'll be getting into Route Double.