Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Nobody: 09/16/2030, 15:38

He'd heard someone's footsteps on his way to the factory, and had quickly found a place to hide.

(Dammit, who's there...!?)

He couldn't tell whose footsteps they were. Were they Ukita's? Jun's? Kazami's? Or--

(No, it's too dangerous for me to bump into anyone right now, no matter who they are.)

Watase held his breath and waited for that person to leave. It didn't take long before the footsteps grew fainter and fainter, then disappeared completely.

Phew...

Watase breathed a sigh of relief. If someone spotted him, then it'd cause all sorts of problems with bringing Mashiro Toba back to the secret room.

(I have to save that Mashiro girl as fast as I can...)

Watase broke off into a dash while keeping his guard up.

But once he made it there--

♪ BGM: Ominous Ambience ♫

--what he found left him stunned.

...No way! How did...!?

Very little had changed about the room since the last time he'd been there. But there was one part about it that was strange. Very strange. Or rather, it was the lack of something that was strange.

The same girl who'd been confirmed dead after Kazami and Jun's failed CPR attempts...

...Where did her body go...!?

With this being the second dead body that'd vanished on him that day-- --Watase just stood frozen in complete shock.