Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Oh poo poo.

We're going to see Watase's backstory, aren't we?

Also, despite being from Natsuhiko's perspective, the chapter title wasn't in all caps.

TheMcD posted:

:allears:

God damnit Danaru, you're going to make me have to make a "thread stuff" section in the second post. I'm still not used to having something like that.

Hey, I though my Psychology Time was part of a "Thread stuff" section. Speaking of...

Psychology Time with Junpei

Whelp, it's time to talk about Ukita and Ena. There's very little connection between them... I guess they both are involved in science?

The Reformer and the Achiever

Ukita: Ones are conscientious and ethical, with a strong sense of right and wrong. They are teachers, crusaders, and advocates for change: always striving to improve things, but afraid of making a mistake. Well-organized, orderly, and fastidious, they try to maintain high standards, but can slip into being critical and perfectionistic. They typically have problems with resentment and impatience.
At their Best: wise, discerning, realistic, and noble. Can be morally heroic.
Basic Fear: Of being corrupt/evil, defective
Basic Desire: To be good, to have integrity, to be balanced

Ena: Threes are self-assured, attractive, and charming. Ambitious, competent, and energetic, they can also be status-conscious and highly driven for advancement. They are diplomatic and poised, but can also be overly concerned with their image and what others think of them. They typically have problems with workaholism and competitiveness.
At their Best: self-accepting, authentic, everything they seem to be—role models who inspire others.
Basic Fear: Of being worthless
Basic Desire: To feel valuable and worthwhile

And that's the last of the Enneagram descriptions! (Potential) future episodes may focus on the arrows that connect the types, how accurate the characters are to their archetypes and similar subject matters, but for now, the big part is done.