Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

RAM Tutorial

♪ BGM: Evil and Nightmares

Alright, so we got a new system dumped on us all of a sudden. This is the RAM system, or rather, the ''Rewrite / Add to Memory'' system. But before we get into things, there is that handy ''Tutorial'' button down there. Let's take a look at that.

So really, the reason they can just dump this ''system'' on us is that this is hardly deserving of the term ''system''. It's a glorified scene select menu. We pick the scene - though we have to go through all of them - we get a Senses input during them, and if we do it right, we fix the memory. If we don't, we don't. Also, the game only ''locks'' scenes if you did it right. Also, in this particular RAM segment, we only unlock the final scene if we lock all the previous scenes. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to gently caress Watase's RAM segment here up, and the only thing that happens if you do the input wrong is you get Natsuhiko saying ''this memory didn't change, maybe I should do *INSERT THE SOLUTION HERE*'' and you get dropped back to the scene select. So I won't be doing any voting on the Senses inputs here, we'll get through things faster and won't lose out on anything, really.

But with that said, we'll now get into the four scenes and learn some new things.