Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

The Dark Side of the Moon: A: 09/16/2030, 09:30

The group rescued ''Yuuri'', a civilian who'd been caught up in the accident... but Watase had lost his memories. Jun hadn't especially liked him since he was always blunt and cold, but she was worried about him this one time. --Be that as it were, they reformed the team and continued the search.

♪ BGM: Psychological Warfare

But she grew very angry after she was told about the situation and started harping on the group.

We can't figure out why it happened either...!
Then why don't you just destroy the drat thing with some sort of special equipment or something!?
We've tried everything we can! But not even our engine cutter could make a dent in that thing!
We can't destroy the bulkhead with any of the equipment we have on hand.
Hmph! I never thought a rescue squad could be this useless!

So this is the other part where you actually like need to do something apart from setting everything high. This and the next chapter.

It's true that -we- can't destroy it with our equipment-- but the workers on the surface should have explosives with them. So it's only a matter of time before that bulkhead is destroyed and reinforcements come. So please try to understand for now.
...I see, then I guess there's nothing you can do about it.

The woman let out an exasperated sigh.

Huh?
How about being a little more thankful we saved you?
Oh my, whatever do you mean? Isn't saving lives what we pay you people for? It's only a given that you're supposed to save people on the job.

Unable to sit back and let her continue berating them, Jun planned to give the woman a warning, but Kazami held her back.

More importantly, we need to give her some AD.
Oh, you're right! She'll be in big trouble without it!
AD? What's that?
Well you see, it's--

She also told her about the radiation filling the facility, the danger standards, and the Procyon. The woman's attitude took a complete 180 after she'd heard all that.

R-radiation...!?
That's correct. Furthermore, subjective symptoms of radiation damage easily appear in the internal organs, skin, and eyes. Are you experiencing any nausea, skin pain, or blurry vision?
No, I think I'm feeling okay...
Good. Then you'll be fine as long as we give you some AD now.
But you'd better do it quick, you hear? If you don't, then you won't be around to keep telling us off like that.
O... okay. Then all l have to do is inject myself with this?
Righto, now that's better.

She wasn't thrilled by the woman's attitude, but Jun decided to let it go for now. She felt that it was her natural duty as a rescue worker.