Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Tod und Verklaerung: Death and Transfiguration: B: 09/16/2030, 10:11

Without his memories and his skills, Watase was scared half to death, but the group pressed on in spite of that. But what awaited Kazami and the others--

♪ BGM: Evil and Nightmares

That's... that body is...!!
Yeah... that's Dojima.
(...!!)

Kazami felt like she'd just been hit in the head from that statement.

(How can he be dead just like that...!? Why did this happen...!?)

Watase spoke in a hollow voice at that moment.

Wh-what the hell... happened here...!?

N-no, that's not it at all... I'm just not sad. It doesn't feel real to me: it's more like an event that happened in a TV show...

...I don't know. However... It looks like they'd set up a simple makeshift base in this room...

There were two broken AD ampules lying on the floor deeper in.

It appears these are the ones they'd been given at the start...
Do you think... Dojima administered it to those people?
...Yes, maybe. Dojima probably took those two under his protection and tried to come up with an escape plan.
Just like us... But... this doesn't make sense. Why did Dojima have to die...!?
...You mustn't let yourself dwell on this. Judging from the fact that there's no sign of Hiyama's body anywhere, he's probably still alive. We can still save him at the very least...
...Yeah...
Let's go for now... if we remain here much longer... then it'll be difficult even for me.

It took everything Kazami had to console Jun.