Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
inklesspen
Oct 17, 2007

Here I am coming, with the good news of me, and you hate it. You can think only of the bell and how much I have it, and you are never the goose. I will run around with my bell as much as I want and you will make despair.

Nathan Quill, Star-Lord posted:

Hello Rose!

My (pen) name is Nathan Quill, and I'm the person responsible for the Middenarde kickstarter. Last December, I gave PurpleXVI a draft of my game in search of some feedback on what could be improved, whether it was ready to release, etc. I was not confident at all in it, and what he came up with helped a lot. Unfortunately, without speaking a word of it to me, he also posted all of this to a lot of public forums, including the Fatal & Friends thread on Something Awful.

I won't bore you with the details of "this wasn't even anything close to release," and "I hadn't even handed it to my editor yet," etc. It was a big breach of trust on his part. He also posted a lot of artwork (that my Kickstarter backers paid for!) which was not publicly available yet and not supposed to be. So that's created a huge mess which I am -only just now finding out about-, and I'm going to have to spend a lot of time I'd rather be working on my game cleaning that up.

Which brings me to my point! You're currently hosting that "review" of Middenarde (here: http://projects.inklesspen.com/fatal-and-friends/purplexvi/middenarde/), along with all the images he leaked, and such. I'd really appreciate it if you took that down. I hope you understand the position I'm in and are sympathetic.

What I find most unbelievable is that he has an editor.