Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Tod und Verklaerung: Death and Transfiguration: C: 09/16/2030, 11:31 - N-ified

♪ BGM: Evil and Nightmares

Tachibana, Moribe... can I have a minute?
Huh?
We're changing leaders. I'll lead the group from this point onwards.
C-Captain...?

The AD's effects will wear off, and we barely have any on us. This may sound harsh... but we have to survive.
But--

Though what he said was correct, he almost talked like he was blowing off the whole situation. But Watase beat Kazami to the punch before she could say anything.

Didn't you hear me? Then let me make it an order-- as Sirius' captain. As of this point onwards, Lieutenant Kazami Tachibana and Ensign Jun Moribe will hereby defer to Captain Watase Kasasagi's command!

His stern declaration left no room for refusal. Kazami found herself answering instinctively in the face of that overwhelming presence.

...Roger. Lieutenant Kazami Tachibana, deferring to Captain Watase Kasasagi's command, sir.
E-Ensign Jun Moribe, deferring to Captain's command, sir.
Very good.

Kazami couldn't read a single facet of Watase's emotion.

(It's like he's barely perturbed by Hiyama's death...! ...Is this another result of his amnesia...? Or...)

An ominous sense of foreboding passed through Kazami's brain for a moment. But she shook her head and drove that delusion out.

(N-no, I've got it all wrong. He's just being harsh because he's really worried about us...!)

Kazami decided to believe that.

♪ BGM: Ominous Ambience ♫

(It feels like she's lacking trust in Watase here... I need to better adjust her emotions.)

And so that's your lot for the different things we missed in our runthrough of Route Double. Now, I know what you might be thinking: ''But TheMcD, what about moving on from the RAM system without fixing Kazami's memories?'' Well, somebody's got us covered:

(I see...)
{Focus carefully and try one more time.}

During ''V mlhach'', Yuuri basically tells us to try again and not gently caress it up this time around, and we can't continue without fixing Kazami's memories. So that's that! Next up, we'll enter the final chapter of the game, and there will be a decision for you to make right off the bat with death lurking behind the corner, so that'll be fun.