Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.
: Bring it on, Valkyrie! You won’t be bringing down my Destroy with your buzzing around!
: You got a big mouth, eh? Then you better not cry for mommy when you’re on the receiving end of an attack straight out of a snap-roll!

: Did you get all this power just to do crap like this?!
: Blah, blah, blah…! Weapons exist only to wreck stuff!
: Then I got a news flash for you…! That power is so you can protect what’s dear to you!

: You should’ve just kept fighting Mimetic Beasts, Combattler! Why the hell are you buddying up with those space monsters?!
: The Combattler’s a defender of peace, and we won’t just sit and watch as you run amuck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7DGau0piL8
Huh, I didn’t know they had these Zeong-like weapons.

: The Voltes is more than capable of tangling with this one! We’re not letting you go on with these atrocities!
: Let’s see you try, aliens!

: Urk! drat it, I didn’t even get to do anything and I already gotta back off…?!

: This sensation… it’s…!
: It really is coming from the “white baldy”…! Feels like fate going out of its way to bind us together, but I think it’s about time to put a stop to that!

: Urk!
: If you still want to fight, then…!

: Hrm…! I can’t go on…!
: Huh? This presence… It can’t be!

*Kira moves closer to Neo.*

: What?!
: Open your cockpit! I’ll help you get out of there!
: You…!
: Hurry!

: A-Argh…
: I knew it… You’re…!

*Kira moves back to the Archangel with Neo in his hands.*

: What is it?! Did something happen?! (Murdoch)
: This man’s the pilot of that Windam – he needs to get to the infirmary!
: Huh?! W-Wait a minute…! Is he—!
: …
: We can’t be sure yet, but I think so, yes.
: Alright. Leave him to me, then.

: All enemies confirmed destroyed.
: Meyrin, open up a comm channel with the Archangel.

*Beep, beep!*

: Captain, the Minerva’s hailing us…
: Now is not the time for us to talk. Not yet, at least.
: Huh? But…
: Is it because of me?
: Hm. Granted, we’re not about to antagonize them either. But until we’ve clarified that matter, we can’t…
: I suppose so…
: Recall all troops. We’re leaving the area immediately!

: The Archangel’s withdrawn!
: ?! But why…?
: Oi, what’s their deal, giving us the silent treatment!
: Job done, they set out with nary a word… I guess that’s a pretty hero-y thing to do.
: Maybe, but they’re more like a guerilla group. We won’t be able to turn the other cheek forever, don’t you think?
: I’d be nice if we could bring them to our side, but I guess it’s too soon to tell either way…
: The Archangel, the heroes of Jachin Due…

And here are the convos we didn’t get today:

: I’m putting a stop to your rampage right the hell now, Alliance MS!
: I’d like to see you try! This Destroy’s awesome!

--

: What’s going on?! Neo! NEOO!
: Might have to get a bit rough here, but that guy from the Minerva’s counting on us! Just hurry up and get back to normal, drat it…!

--

: Hahah! The firepower on this thing’s just crazy! We got this whole city burning in the blink of an eye!
: The Alliance must be getting pretty antsy if they’re deploying weapons like this...!

--

: He’s coming for me…! I have to kill him…! I don’t want to die! I DON’T WANT TO DIE!
: This girl’s not herself, that’s for drat sure…! Then my only option is to stop her by force!

--

: That robot’s so powerful… Can we actually save the pilot inside it?
: … Still, I’m sure Shizuru would go for it! I need to work extra-hard for her, too!

--

: Have you all but lost your heart, your capacity to feel compassion or sorrow?!
: Yeah, I did! Any heart I had sunk deep into the ocean when Auel died!
: That’s not true! And I’ll make you remember the kindness you’ve thrown away!

--

: Now this one looks like a pretty exciting fight…! Not always we get to hunt game like this.
: Seriously, I’m even working up a sweat here.
: Let’s wrap this up quick and find a nice, cool room to chill out…!
: Not even you’ll be beating me, Dancouga!

--

: I’ve no time to waste on you! MOVE!
: He’s a very pure young man. Hopefully no one will try and take advantage of that…

--

: Why’d you make Stella pilot… She didn’t want to fight anyone! Don’t you see how scared she is?!
: That’s just what happens in war…! I, personally, didn’t want this to happen…!
: That’s bull, and it doesn’t justify any of this!

--

: You’ve been bugging us since Armory One, you combined prick!
: You were one of those guys, then?! If you hadn’t attacked back then, we wouldn’t have this war in our hands!

--

: A head-on assault with an MS like mine would be suicide… Then the only option left is…!
: Look at him, running all over the place… Gimme a sec and I’ll spray you all over this city!

--

: Weaker attacks won’t do anything against this MS…! Are we just gonna have to make it run out of energy?
: You up to something over there? Stopping to cook up a plan’s only making you an easy target!

--

: Seems some force keep bringing us and the ship together. But that ends today!
: All turrets, target the leading unit! Disrupting their chain of command should also impair the large MSs!

--

: That unit has the size and firepower of a Mimetic Beast…! But I still have faith in the Freedom’s own power!
: You really got in our way last time, Freedom! But not even you can stand up to this Destroy!

--

: I have to stop this MS… I can’t let them burn down our future!
: The Freedom… he’s a bad man…!

--

: Worst case, ignore the other enemy units and focus on the large MS! Give me all gun batteries set upon it!

--

: We don’t know how much our Laminated Armor’ll hold against that. Concentrate all firepower dead ahead and let’s end this before it drags on for too long!
: Yes, ma’am!

: This is what’s left of Berlin…?!
: It’s awful… How could they do something like this?
: How many people were killed because of their insane agenda…?!
: Is anyone alive out there?! Say something, please!
: Kch… What was the point of any of this?! What the hell did we come here for?!
: Tetsuya, Goh, can’t we just get out there and tear down the Alliance's army?!
: I know how you feel… but that’s not possible.
: Why?!
: Because we’re not allowed to intervene in transnational conflicts.
: We’ve jurisdiction to stop indiscriminate attacks on civilians like today, but, as I’m sure you’re aware, cannot act beyond that.
: Plus, according to intel ZAFT sent us, it looks like even the Alliance army is being manipulated from the shadows by this organization called “Logos”.
: Logos? What’s that?
: Merchants of death, looking to fill their own pockets from war.
: “Merchants of death”…
: They’re even worse than terrorists. At least those guys are willing to dirty their own hands.
: So things’ll calm down if we take those guys out the picture?! Let’s get to it, then!
: Patience; Lady Une’s using all resources at her disposal to try and look into Logos. She’ll brief us on what to do after she’s uncovered enough.
: In the meantime, we’ll work with the Minerva’s crew and do whatever we can to help locals make it through this.
: Let’s get going, Ichitaka. Assisting this relief operation’s just as important as fighting.
: I know, I know…! But I’m just so pissed with the Alliance…!

: Hrm…hmm…!
: Stella! Stella!
: Her condition’s worse than I expected. Her blood pressure keeps on dropping…
: But you can save her, right?!
: To be frank, there’s too much we don’t know about the Extended. I don’t think she’ll last long if we keep her here…
: What can we do, then?!
: We’ll bring her to the Dannar Base and try to find a way to treat her. I can promise you that we’ll all try our best to save her life.
: The Dannar Base…
: Urk… Shinn…
: ?! Stella, you’re awake?!
: I’m sorry, Shinn… I…
: It’s fine, don’t worry… I promise I’ll keep you safe, Stella!
: Thank you… Shinn…

: Are we still unable to contact the Chairman?
: We are. I’ve been trying over and over, but so far nothing.
: Hmm… But he should have new orders for us…
: If that’s what you want, I got them written down right here.
: What…? You, again?
: I was told to pass them on to you after the Minerva got to Berlin.
: Why is the Chairman taking such a roundabout way to contact us? If he’d told us about Berlin via our satellite comms, we might have made it here in time.
: Well, this area is under the Alliance’s control. Maybe he was worried the call would be intercepted?
: From what I’ve heard, even the Macross Quarter’s external communications are being partially jammed.
: That may be it, yes…
: Anyway, what do our new orders say?
: ?! What…! “Operation Angel Down”?!
: Huh?! Does that mean…!
: Yes, it does… It’s an order to sink the Archangel!

Brunom1 fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jul 24, 2017