Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.

Alright, we’re back and Katou’s just got a brand new kill-sat and he’s very eager to have fun with it. That cannot stand. Kouichi, Eida and Arnie are deploying as event units today and for the first time, we have enough units to reach the deployment slot limit – 18 – which means Luna gets to sit this one out. Here’s how we’re going:
Fei-Yen/Lockon (now that he has the Zabanya, I actually cared to fit him with a worthwhile partner)
Zhang Fei/Shangxiang
Shinn/Klan
Sun Quan/Aesap
Guan Yu/Canaria
Mazinkaiser/Soubi
Michel/Kenji
Alto/Ozma
Mamoru/Sakura
Cao Cao/Moritsugu
Liu Bei/Rennie
Yamashita/Mike
Joe/Saya
Shou/Marvel
Setsuna/Luca (in hindsight, since this is a Space mission, I should’ve swapped Soubi, Luca and Canaria around, but I was in a hurry)
Kurou/Deceive
Heroman/Tsubasa
Kazuki/Allelujah
Tactician: Romina

:siren: Secret Alert! :siren:
Tobikage secret #2 – 4th step: Set Romina as your tactician.

It’s a long mission and I would’ve really liked to have Zhuge Liang’s bonus… bah.
Here we go.

: Are you really sure about this, Rep. Athha…?
: Yes, I’ll stand before the Federal Inquiry Commission and admit my ties to the UX.
: It’s the only way we can also have our thoughts be heard. We need to show the truth for what it is.
: Still, this is Hazard we’re talking about. There’s no telling if your arguments will have any impact…
: If only Alex Dino would sort things out faster…
: No, I’d much rather we settle this without getting the PLANTs involved.
: After all, this is my personal problem.
: Rep. Athha…
: It’s time.

*Gavel!*

: The Earth Federation Parliament will now begin its Federal Inquiry into Cagalli Yula Athha!

: You may be asking why it is that we seek to oppress humanity. The reason is simple: we want you to imagine.
: So tell me, what is the oppression that brings forth imagination? What lies at the basis of the imagination that’s born from it?
: I’ll tell you: it is death!
: So I ask those of you that seek to carry on with your lives to imagine – imagine your own death.

*TV off.*

: And that is the entirety of the message the Katou Organization transmitted to the world.
: He wants us to imagine our deaths in order to live?! That guy’s nuts!
: …
: We’ve confirmed that, as we feared, it was an attack from a Union satellite weapon that destroyed the island of Haifan.
: All those lives lost with a single shot..!
: I suppose that is the oppression that would cause people to imagine their deaths Katou spoke of.
: But how did the Katou Organization manage to get their hands on a weapon like that?
: From what we gathered, they apparently hijacked its control systems from the outside.
: They hijacked the controls of a tactical weapon?
: I find it hard to believe that they could do that to such an important system to the Union army.
: Doesn’t matter how they did it! The problem now is that they’re using that thing to blast the surface, and we need to find a way to stop it!
: I’m with Kouichi on this. We can’t sit around and let them use that space gun to take over the world.
: How is the Federation responding to this?
: The Army’s dispatched its space fleet to reclaim the weapon, but they were repelled by the Katou Organization.
: They repelled the Federation fleet?!
: Those clever Katous… they must’ve had a whole plan ready not just to jack the cannon, but also to take out anyone who tried anything funny.
: Hah, now that sounds like a dare! Let’s get up there and give ‘em a pummeling!
: No, I think we should lay low.
: Why?!
: Think for a second. The entire world sees us as enemies right now.
: JUDA’s under round-the-clock surveillance from agents and spies from across the globe.
: And the news are painting not only the assault at Kiriyama Heavy Industries, but also the destruction of the Moldova base, as being the UX’s doing.
: Oh, no…!
: But we were there only to save Kazuki…!
: Details like that don’t really matter to the spin doctors, you know. We fought against Federation mobile weapons – that’s all they need.
: So whatever we do, we wind up looking like the bad guys…
: Still, do you mean to imply that we should stay passive and watch this unfold?!
: He’s right. Why do we have all this power if not for moments like this?!
: That might end with us being even more reviled by the world…
: If things go particularly bad, there’s a chance we’ll be flung into open war with the Earth Federation. Are you sure about this?
: Yes. Even if it comes to that… I still want to try and protect the people’s lives!
: (These people really are…)
: Um, I don’t know if this is the best moment to ask this but…
: Hm? Are you talking to me…?
: Weren’t you that cop who came to my apartment before, Ms. Tachi…?
: Oh, no. I think you’re mistaking me for someone else.
: M-Maybe I am, but…
: Wow, Aesap. You messed up so bad that you got even the cops coming after you?
: N-No, that’s not what happened…
: Well, if that’s all, I have plenty of work to see to.

*She leaves.*

: (Kurara…)

: (Those people really are trying to save the world…)
: (Should I be doing this? Always doubting them, investigating them, never questioning what my superiors say…?)
: (I’m so sure there was something I could do… something I should do, but I can’t place it…)

: It’s a widely known fact that the UX and JUDA have allied themselves with the aliens and turned against the Federation…
: But little did we realize that their ringleader was Rep. Athha of the United Emirates of Orb herself!
: Director Hazard’s claims are positively untrue!
: I’ll admit that my nation has, in the past, employed the UX in combat and provided them with support.
: However, those were emergency measures done solely in the interest of putting a stop to hostilities and exercising our right to self-defense! And I stand by my decisions!
: Making a virtue of necessity, are we, Representative? Of course, that’s all you can do now that your ties to known terrorist organizations are being exposed.
: I’m doing no such thing! Who was it that marked the UX and JUDA as terrorist organizations in the first place?! I say, your recordings are very questionable as evidence!
: Rep. Athha raises an important point. For example, we can see in said recordings these drone machines that allegedly belong to the Martian Development Bureau…
: However, Director Hazard, you never once reported their construction to the Federation. Where did those machines come from?
: Those are simply modified pathfinding machines. Indispensable, really, for those who have to make a living in the harsh Martian environment…
: And how do you explain the fact that those “pathfinding” units attacked Princess Marina, the Federation’s goodwill ambassador?
: Why, it’s obvious that the UX stole some and repurposed them as part of their forces. Yes, we’ve also suffered great losses at their hands!
: You impudent snake…!
: Everyone, please, compose yourselves! We should not be wasting time bickering amongst each other while the Katou Organization threatens the entire world!
: I agree with Princess Marina. More important than condemning Rep. Athha is recovering the Union’s stolen satellite weapon, is it not?!
: And now that the Federation Army’s space fleet has been bested by the Katou Organization, our only remaining option is to call upon the UX for assistance…
: Ah, you don’t need to worry about that.
: You see, we are currently putting together a transnational elite team by way of an emergency bill. They’ll take care of this situation.
: An elite team…?
: Yes, a very special team created to stand against any threats to the Earth Sphere. One rising above race and nationality…
: We’ll call it the “Army of Mankind”!
: A-Army of Mankind…?!
: We’ll conduct a reform of the Federation Army when the Army of Mankind is established, handpicking the best of the best from all squadrons to fill its ranks.
: And with it, we’ll be able to react much faster and decisively than ever before against any new crisis, yes?
: (N-No… that’s the A-LAWS all over again!)
: Of course, I trust we can count with the cooperation of Orb’s self-defense forces, hm?
: After all, it was you who once so passionately advocated that humanity should join hands with one another, wasn’t it, Rep. Athha?
: Is there no low you won’t sink to…?!
: The entire planet is in jeopardy and you’re going to use that as a means to raise a private army?!

: Are you guys serious about this?! You’d be facing a force that managed to repel the Federation’s fleet!
: And even if you managed to get back in one piece, the entire world would be waiting to welcome you at gunpoint… Do you still want to go?
: Yes, my mind’s set on this.
: It wouldn’t be the first time I was branded an enemy of the world.
: “Enemy of the whole planet”… Ya know what, I think that’s got a cool, bad boy ring to it!
: Plus, it wouldn’t be all that different from how things are for us right now.
: People can say whatever they want – we’re still gonna do what we feel like!
: I suppose there’s no stopping you…
: Mr. Ishigami, this problem no longer concerns just JUDA and the UX.
: Earth is in danger, and we can’t just sit by and w a t c h.
: I wouldn’t want anyone else to have to experience the grief of losing their homeland.
: And, of course, the SMS feels the exact same way as everyone.
: Alright. I’ve nothing more to say if you’re that certain.
: Then I suppose I’ll put on my UX commander pants and oversee this battle all the way through.
: Maj. Richard…
: Let’s get to it, guys! We’ll give them Katous an eyeful of all our power!
: Wait just a moment!

:siren: SRW UX - Prologue

: Kizaki…?
: If you’re really going to go… then I want you to promise me one thing.
: Please… please come back safe!
: Yeah, I promise!

*Everyone leaves.*

: Is something on your mind after seeing them set off to battle, Ms. Tachi?
: No, I…
: Or, perhaps, do you feel the need to report this to your superiors at Metro PD?
: …!
: Well, darn… You saw right through everything, didn’t you? What’re you going to do about me?
: Nothing at all. You’re free to do as you please.
: Will you report to your superiors? Will you do that other thing you should be doing? Either option is fine.
: That other thing…?
: Oh, don’t tell me it hasn’t clicked yet. Where is it that you really should go to…?
: Were I really should go to is…

: You’re going on another vacation?!
: I’m really, really sorry. I know this isn’t easy for you.
: Eida, I want to respect your wishes, but it’s been nonstop vacations nowadays…
: Is the life of an idol singer wearing you down? Are you having second thoughts about it?
: N-No, absolutely not!
: I’ll admit that it’s a difficult career, but I’m always so happy to see my fans’ smiles. And, even more than that, I…
: Eida…?
: Johnny, I… If I make it back, could I ask you to keep supporting me as you always have…?
: If you make it back…? What do you mean?!
: I’m sorry; forget I said anything.
: H-Hey, wait just a—
: Thank you for everything, Johnny…

*Bleep.*

: Eida!
: What did she mean…? I… Why do I feel like I’m missing something so important…?

: Eida’s gone on another vacation, hasn’t she?
: Ms. Vladimir…
: Something was wrong with her. She was talking like she wasn’t coming back…
: I see…
: “I see”? Is that all you have to say?
: You know what’s going on with her, don’t you?!
: Please tell me what it is! Something’s been troubling her for a long while now – I can see that much!
: But I still don’t know what that something is! I want to help her, so tell me what’s going on!
: Is that Johnny, the manager, or Johnny, the man, speaking?
: I’m not sure how to put it into words… but I say it’s both. I mean this more than anything I’ve ever said in my life!
: Hah…
: We thought you’d grow used to the life of peace if we just closed your eyes, but you really haven’t changed at all.
: Ma’am…?
: Head to this location, Johnny.
: Dragon Fang Island…? Have I heard that name before…?
: The truth about yourself is waiting for you there.
: The truth…?

(on TV): This just came in! It looks like various combat units have just launched from JUDA Corporation in Japan!
: It’s very likely these known terrorists have their eyes set on…
: They’re gonna try and wreck that jacked sat cannon, of course.
: How do you figure? I don’t think there’s anyone out there who’d be hiring the UX for anything right now.
: It’s not about them being hired for it. Those guys just gotta do whatever they can to help, even if no one gets why they’re doing it…
: That’s just the kind of folks they are. They’re like that group who fought against the entire world way back when…
: Fought the entire world? You mean the Celestial Being?
: Nope. You, of all people, should know who they are – more than anyone else.
: Should I…?
: Sorry, Isabelle, I think this is where we go our separate ways.
: See, I’ve remembered where I should be!
: Sakuya, you…
: But I’d like it if you kept on showcasing the unclouded truth. Show everyone who’s fighting to keep this planet safe…
: Good luck out there, Isabelle Cronkite! I’ll see ya around!

*He goes.*

: Sakuya…!
: (Yes, I did know the truth… the truth I once risked my life to bring to the world…)
: (And its name was…!)

Mission 22 – Super Nova

: You Federal troops are too weak-kneed to see things through. You can only weather the storm… and that is not enough to best my Glain-Neidr.

: Waaaaargh!
: Th-The Katou Organization is this strong...?! W-We need to think of something …!

: Hah! Are y’all seriously trying to tag us with them wimpy shots?!
: Is this all the army of this world amounts to…?
: Perhaps, but it appears a far more enjoyable foe has appeared, Fengxian.

: To all Federation forces, we’ll take care of this! Your ships are on their last legs, so pull back!
: It’s the UX…? The JUDA units and the alien ship are there too…
: What are those terrorists doing here…?! No, never mind! We must retreat!

: Not even a single “thanks for bailing us out”, huh? Then again, I wasn’t holding my breath…
: But we’re not fighting to get others indebted to us – all we want is to keep the people of Earth safe!
: Hmhmm. I can appreciate your can-do attitude, but will that be enough to trash our satellite weapon?
: Yo, what the hell? That is the sat weapon?!
: That thing looks more like a giant Arma than anything else to me!
: Of course it does. Especially considering it was the Katou Organization who gave it to the Union in the first place.
: Wh-What…?!
: So you didn’t even jack the weapon from the outside…
: It was always something you made?!
: Correct. And now you, too, shall fall before us.
: So go on and start working those imaginations! Imagine how your own deaths are gonna be like!
: This may be an unasked, thankless battle, yet…
: We still cannot afford to let ourselves be beaten!
: Your main target is the enemy satellite weapon! Begin!

Trash the sat cannon, don’t lose Arnie, Kouichi, Eida or any ship.
It’s a huge free-for-all with the Katous, and they’re bringing everything to the table. Masaki and Lu Bu remain the bigger threats, followed by Yulianne, but the SD Gundam is the closest of the three, along with Jack.
The enemy’s set up in layers, so that’s how you’ll want to deal with them: get rid of Jack ASAP and start building morale so you can drop Lu Bu in one round (remember to save someone who can waste his TAMASHIIII). Deal with Yulianne and Sawatari as they approach, prioritizing morale building, and see if you can’t angle your troops more to the east as you start climbing – you’ll know why soon.
Finally:

SD Gundam Secret – 3rd step: shoot down Lu Bu with Cao Cao

Not Sun Quan today, but only crimson-clad warlord. Same process as before, though.

Oh, and the Satellite Weapon doesn’t have much going for it outside of a hefty amount of HP and a 3x8 directional MAPW. Long range, but it doesn’t have much by way of accuracy. Save it for last as wrecking it ends the mission, and you want all that cash and kills, right (And you can’t kill it yet, so rushing wouldn’t fly)?

:siren: SRW UX - JOEY AND HEROMAN

:siren: SRW UX - Tales of Mirisha ~ The Brave Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Lcl_s_1nA
Aha! Finally got Jack’s welcoming card on tape.
Magami: “Well, I’ll be damned… the world is just full of surprises, huh?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8g6z7usVz4
And Kazuki’s rather elaborate 2nd weakest move.

As you start wrecking stuff (or try to attack the sat cannon), the plot kicks in.

*Beep, beep.*

: Everyone listen up! It looks like their satellite weapon is covered in a powerful protective field. You’ll need to get through that first if you want to destroy it!
: A field? Is it the same device they furnished onto that giant Machina before?!
: Correct. And the energy to power it is being supplied by those defense Armas spread around it.
: Meaning we just need to take those out first!
: I doubt it’s gonna be easy, but we will pull it off anyway!

*Alarm!*

: Wait a moment! We’ve got several heat signatures appearing on our radar!

: I-Is that…?!
: The Federation Army…? Are they here to help us?
: No way – they’ve got The Boom Army tagging along too. Which means…!
: Mwahahahaha! Charge, brave soldiers of the Federation Army!
: Destroy both the Katou Organization and those terrorists!
: Grathan?! Why’s he leading federal troops?!
: Hah, what does it look like? We are forces of JUSTICE – the Federation Government itself has trusted in us to fight in their name!
: Which makes you rebel scum that’s bound to be crushed underfoot!
: These terrorist devils bring nothing but mayhem to our world!
: But today we’ll make you pay for your crimes! For the Earth Federation!

: W-Waaaaaaaah!
: Th-The Federation army’s attacking us!
: What in blazes?! We are fighting to defend the people of Earth!
: And that’s not our only problem. Looks who’s there with ‘em…!
: It’s been a while, hasn’t it, Joe?
: Sir Ylbora?!
: You sonuva…! So you’ve really gone all in with that gig and become The Boom’s attack dog?!
: Your mewling means nothing to me. What matters is one thing, and one thing only…!
: (Ylbora, why…?!)
: Hrm… We can’t let ourselves be beaten! We need to pull through, even if the entire world turns on us!
: This planet is the home of so many people I love!

: Dragon Fang Island… Yeah, this place really does look familiar…
: But why did I forget about this island until now…? I remember that I and the others…

: Oh, boy… so you also came back here, eh?
: ?! You’re…!
: The whole team’s really here…
: You know, we could’ve just acted like we didn’t know anything and carried on with our regular lives, but…
: But there was something I couldn’t turn a blind eye to, and that’s why I’m here…
: That applies to all of you, doesn’t it?
: Sakuya, Kurara… Johnny!
: Seems your memories came back too, huh?
: For some reason, yeah…
: We got our memories wiped clean after our victory against Moon WILL, and sent back to our original lives…
: But that was just us living a lie.
: Every day I saw news of another disaster happening on TV, and I could feel something screaming inside my heart: “So many people are suffering out there. Do you guys think it’s alright that we’re enjoying ourselves while that’s going on?!”
: Then how about we put our lives on the line and start fighting again?
: …!
: Hah, my thoughts exactly. That’s what we can do for all those folks out there…
: Come on, guys! Team D’s back in business!

: Haaaaaah!!

*Eida runs after the Fed troops.*

: Gck… Impudence! Men, destroy that machine!
: Cover Eida, everyone!
: (Aoi, Kurara, Sakuya... Johnny! I swear… I’ll protect all of you!)

Tobikage secret #2 – 5th step: Have Joe shoot down Ylbora.

Yet another batch of mooks to deal with, and the reason why I suggested you had your people angle this way. Grathan and Ylbora are the same as before, so your approach stays the same – the C-Terahertz is way closer than before, so keep an eye out not to set your people in MAPW range. Build up your morale, draw in Ylbora, and take care of him after Lu Bu’s gone.
Eida’s well protected thanks to Iron Wall but, if need be, you can just pull her back as your folks close in.

:siren: SRW UX - The Gate of Neidhöhle Opens

:siren: SRW UX - Linebarrel

: I will now avenge the deaths of my subordinates, Reiji Moritsugu!
: I’m afraid I don’t have the time to waste on you today. I’ll make this quick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NL6D1RbQs4
Jack built up enough morale to use his best attack and steal one of Moritsugu’s swords while he wasn’t looking!

:siren: SRW UX - Envoy from Jupiter

: Hrk... I shame myself...! However, victory shall be mine next time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH7nVs_9LmM
Blah, I stepped a bit too close. It ain’t strong enough to pop a defending Deceive’s barrier, though.

Now to deal with Lu Bu.

: You shall forever be found wanting face your father and brother with such paltry a spirit, tiger cub!
: Silence! I’m not the man I once was!
: There’s nothing I won’t do to see my late family avenged… Even if I must become a Shura myself, it’s a price I’ll gladly pay!
: (You mustn’t, Young Lord! Do not allow darkness to overwhelm your soul…!)

Lu Bu taking decent damage: “I suppose you are now a worthy quarry, Sun Quan!”
Diaochan attacking either Quan or Shangxiang: “A descendant of Sun Tzu… I shall grant you death, if it’s what you seek!”

:siren: SRW UX - Linebarrel

: Do you have any idea how dangerous that sat weapon is?! Get out of our way, Lu Bu!
: If you wish me gone, then muster your soul and bare all its might upon me!

: To think I would find you alive as well!
: So long as there is conflict, my soul shall always find its way to the battlefield!
: Draw your Ryuteiken! And perish amid its light!
: Now we end what started so long ago, Lu Bu!

Liu Bei attacking: “So much strength you have… why won’t you use it in the name of justice?!”
Lu Bu taking big damage: “The light of that blade… Are you truly…?!”

: Hmhmhm… Yes! My soul cries out for a battle that makes my heart beat faster!
: Behold! MY SOOOOOOOUL!

: That blasted Shura... He’s come to another world, yet sating his first for battle is still his only concern?!
: Hmph, we cannot allow ourselves to be struck by an attack as deadly as that! Be on your guard, men!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2OIuCNIrIg
Diaochan leaves with Lu Bu, so we’ll drop her first and show off Lockon’s best attack while at it.
Lu Bu: “Let us see whether or not one of those ‘Gundams’ can make for a proper challenge!”

: They are completely different from when we first fought one another. Have the myriad battles strengthened them so?
: I should retreat for the time being…

: Hahahaha! My soul is delighted, Cao Cao! He who is the heavens’ chosen is certainly a worthy opponent!
: A Shura’s tenacity is a frightening thing, indeed…!
: However, as many times as they may rise from the underworld, the dead shall find no place in the world of the living!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn0gLpItEAo
Cao Cao attacking: “Your fate shall come to its end here, Lu Bu!”
Lu Bu dying: “Such is the strength of Cao Cao… the strength of the heavens?!”
Making a quick video here to show off that enemies like the SD Gundams (and Jack) don’t blow up like normal units – they actually get unique animations. Lu Bu drops a Kongming’s Book of Strategies (Skill and Melee +10, Accuracy +5).

: Hmhmhm… It appears you, too, have found that which all must have!
: What we must have…?!
: Aye… It is when they have the resolve to face their deaths that the souls of men truly shine!
: And soon, I shall see just how bright your souls can become…!

: Lu Bu… How did he also find his way to this world…?
: (The “resolve to face their deaths”… Is that why he is colluding with the Katou Organization…?)
: (I’ll end your life with my own two hands…! Mark my words, Lu Bu!)

And as soon as I kill another couple of enemies, the plot kicks in again!

: Hah, I’m afraid this fight’s just getting started!

: Kiriyama’s Jinrais?! Why do they have those?!
: Mwahahaha! Because we’re the Federation Army, is why! What is the problem with us fielding Earth’s own machines?
: (Hmhmhm, whatever you say…)
: (Still, it looks like the Feds put the Jinrai data to good use.)
: (Now, if that hunk, Hughes, plays that card the right way…)
: Attack! Destroy them all!

: Aaiieeeee!
: You alright, Princess?!
: O-Oooh… If only we had to fight just the Katou Organization…
: We know, we know! Crying about it won’t help!
: Mwahahaha! How deliciously ironic! You’re about to be destroyed by the very army of the planet you’re trying to protect!
: Hrgh… goddamn it!
: We… We can’t let ourselves get overwhelmed by them…! What were all our battles for if we let that happen now…?!

: The world’s on the brink of disaster and they won’t let us do anything about it…? What’s the point of us, soldiers, if we can’t act now?!
: Colonel, can I ask you something?
: How many times do I have to tell you it’s General…?
: Do you really think we should be holed up in here?
: If anything, I think is just the moment where we should be working together with folks and sticking it to the Katou Organization…
: I know I’m as dull as a rock, so maybe I’m missing something…
: But is it really that hard to get some cooperation rolling?
: Of course it is, when the other party is a gaggle of terrorist monsters, as acknowledged by the Federation itself!
: And how will any of that matter if the Katous manage to take over the world?!
: A soldier can never go against his or her orders, be they good or bad…
: Kati…
: (Yes… orders are absolute to any proper soldier…)
: (But, then, how will I be able to defend what my father dedicated his life towards keeping safe?!)

Location: Earth Federation Army’s California Base – Vice-Commander’s Office

: So they really haven’t given us the green light to deploy…
: I’m very sorry… Joe and his team are risking their lives fighting and, were it up to me, I’d order all troops deployed to help them…!
: But, right now, our hands are tied…!
: Hrm…!
: (I chose the life of a defender of the people and I can’t do anything when I’m needed the most…)
: (We’re forced to leave the future of our world in your team’s hands, boy…!)

*:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:*

: Thank you so very much, wise members of this parliament! We’ve gathered enough votes and, thus, the Army of Mankind Bill has been sanctioned!
: No…!
: (So this is how liberty dies… with thunderous applause…!) ([Loud Imperial March in the distance.)
: And I motion that we incorporate a part of Orb’s forces into the Army of Mankind.
: Furthermore, Rep. Athha, for the crime of collusion with a terrorist organization, you will be stripped from your office and face punishment appropriate to the gravity of your deed.
: Have you anything to say, former-Representative…?

And we’re gonna end things riiiight here since there’s still MUCH to be done in this mission.

Here, have an interlude convo I accidentally triggered after a quicksave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8EddgwauLg
I reckon the rest of the mission should go up tomorrow.

See you all then!

Brunom1 fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Nov 30, 2018