Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.
: Have you anything to say, former-Representative…?
: …

*DOOR OPENS!*

: Stop!
: ?! You’re…!
: Alex Dino!

*Hubbub, hubbub…*

: He’s… Athha’s bodyguard?
: Madam Secretary General, Director Hazard has committed a breach of trust towards the Earth Federation, solely to advance his personal interests!
: And I am here with evidence that proves it!
: Wh-Whaat?! I’ve never heard anything more ridiculous in all my life…! Guards! Remove this miscreant from these halls!
: … I apologize to the members of the parliament for my sudden trespass.
: My name is Alex Dino. But my real name is…

*Shades off!*

:siren: SRW UX - Rebellion Against Fate

: Athrun Zala, formerly of FAITH, the PLANTs’ National Defense Committee’s Special Forces!
: Wha—?!
: Whaaaaaaat?!
: Athrun Zala… as in, the son of Patrick Zala?!
: He’s a hero from the previous Great Wars… but what’s someone like him doing here?!
: I ask that you all listen to this!

*Beep.*

Message posted:

: The Federation Parliament’s pretty much squarely under my control… It’s only a matter of time before the world belongs to us.
: And when the time comes for Earth to be part of The Boom Empire…
: Yes, yes, I know. We’ll leave you in charge of this backwater planet.
: Hmhmhm, much obliged…
: Still, I can’t help but be in awe at what a greedy man you are. Not many would sell off their home-planet in a bid for power.
: Whatever do you mean? It’s in Earth’s best interest to capitulate to The Boom Army – there’s no point in unnecessary bloodshed when we all know how that would end.
: My actions are all born out of love for my land. Gahahahahaha!

*Bloop. And hubbub, hubbub…*

: Director Hazard…
: I-I-I-I…
: This conversation was being broadcast through space. We intercepted them with help from the PLANTs.
: The PLANTs?! Those autonomous colonies were spying on me…?!
: (Chairwoman Lacus and Kira came through…!)
: As you all heard quite clearly, Director Hazard has been dealing with the aliens from The Boom Army and misleading the Earth all along!
: M-Madness! This is a plot to drag my good name through the mud!
: You all saw the video evidence I presented, yes?! Those vile terrorists attacking the Federation Army—

*Door opens!*

: Oh? Are you talking about this video, perhaps?
: Wh-What…?!
: I see you made it in time, Agent Hughes…
: Indeed. And I apologize for taking so long, Madam President.
: Now, if you would direct your eyes to the screen, ladies and gentlemen. I have a video I obtained in Japan that you should see.

*Boop.*

: ?! That’s…!
: The machines from the Martian Development Bureau are attacking a Japanese village…?!
: No, they’re referring to themselves as The Boom Army! What is the meaning of this?!
: I pulled a few strings and managed to uncover this: the unedited footage of said “video evidence”…
: Better put, it is the original before it was tampered with.
: Rrrgh…! Where did you get something like that…?!
: Members of the parliament, I beg that you remember our past! It was after the harsh lessons that came from several wars that we, those who call both Earth and Space our homes, chose to take each other’s hands and banded as one – all for the sake of our peoples!
: However, the Earth Federation is now being manipulated by a man led by nothing but his self-interests! And it is on its way to becoming an oppressive, segregationist organization once again!
: You proclaim that those who speak against you are evil! That they disrupt the order of this world! You try to subdue any who do not submit to you!
: What is that, if not the way to repeat those dreadful mistakes we saw years ago?!
: Pah, the son of the infamous Patrick Zala dares lecture us on how society should be lead?! Did you forget how many lost their lives because of your father’s crusade?!
: You’re right. My father’s actions did result in the deaths of so many men and women.
: And I’m aware that I’m also at fault for failing to stop him before he went that far…
: Th-Then…!
: And that is why I stand here today, as a man bearing the full weight of the Zala name and of all the wrongs he’s committed!
: So that I can try and stop a tragedy like that from happening again!

*Hubbub, hubbub…*

: (The mood across parliament floor has done a complete 180…)
: Athrun Zala…!
: (Thank you, Athrun. And you, Chairwoman Lacus… and Kira!)
: D-Do not listen to the absurd ramblings of this boy!
: This is an offense against the Federation Parliament! It is an attack against liberty and democracy! Seize him immediately!
: Hazard Pasha, by my authority as President of the Earth Federation Government, I hereby order you arrested!
: Whaa?! M-Madam President, why?! You don’t actually believe their lies, do you…?!
: I have known of your misdeeds against the Earth Federation for a while now. But I never had tangible evidence to prove it, so I could do nothing to stop you…
: But you have finally been caught red-handed. You will not be talking your way out of this!
: This… This can’t be happening!
: Former-Director Hazard, come with me.
: U-Unhand me! I am the Director of the Martian Development Bureau!
: This is a huge misunderstanding! I was only looking out for the Earth Sphere…! Let me go! Let me goooooo!

*Off to the slammer.*

: Madam President, we must rescind the order to attack the UX right away!
: Yes, they have done nothing but work themselves to the bone trying to save this world!
: Contact JUDA via the encrypted channels.
: Order UX-E9… commissioned by me, the President of the Earth Federation Government!

: U-Uwaaaah!
: Mwahahaha! What happened to all that huffing and puffing you were doing before?!
: Is… Is everyone alright?!
: Y-Yeah… We’re not going down just like that!
: All of the peoples of this world lie at our backs! We cannot fall!
: We’re going through some crap for a bunch of folks who hate our guts, just saying…
: But, still… everyone on Earth is… Hrgh!
: Eida…?!
: This is bad… not only are our units heavily damaged, the pilots are all nearing exhaustion.
: They’re not going to last like this… What should we do?!
: And now to finish you off!

: …?!

: Grrgh…!
: Eida!
: I-I won’t be beaten…! They never bent their knees to the enemy, no matter what happened…!
: So I won’t give in either…! I’ll fight for as long as I draw breath…! I can already picture them laughing at me if I didn’t!

*Beep.*

: What, who’d ever laugh at someone who fought ‘til she was falling apart like that?
: Huh…?!

: Transcendent Beast Combination!

:siren: SRW UX - A Bird’s Song

: Th-That’s…!
: Kept you waiting, didn’t we, Eida?

: Oorgh! Wh-What robot is that?!
: It’s… the Dancouga!
: “Dancouga”?! You mean the one who intervened in battles across the world…?!
: Wh-What are you all doing here…?!
: That should be pretty obvious, I think.
: The Dancouga’s always a friend of the losing side…
: And the Dancouga’s also 100% unbeatable!
: Aoi, Sakuya… Kurara!
: Eida… you asked me to support you like I always did, yes? Here’s my answer.
: I’m here for you, now and forever.
: Johnny…!
: But I’m afraid the happy reunion will have to wait until later.
: First order of business is them… They harassed the woman I love, and I cannot let that stand!
: Aye, aye! Let’s go wild!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIAkeTrXH6U
Captions are available.

: Rrngaaaah! W-We’re getting pushed back…!
: Eida, you can leave the rest to us! We’ll make sure your hard-work isn’t wasted!
: O-Okay… Good luck, guys!

: It’s been ages, Team D.
: Are you sure about fighting together with us, though…?
: You mean that “make an enemy out of the world” thing? Sounds good to me!

*Ring, ring!*

: Your resolve is truly a sight to behold, Team D. And I wouldn’t expect any less from you.
: But I have good news, everyone: we are no longer Public Enemies nº1!
: What’d you mean, sir?!
: The Japanese government just relayed a request for the UX to destroy the satellite weapon.
: And said order came from none other than the Federation President… rather, from the Federation government itself!
: A request from the Fed government… then!
: Yeah! Now we can fight with our heads held high, and defend everyone in this world…!
: Well, things are looking up already! Save the world, protect humanity… I like the sound of that!
: ‘Tis quite the fortuitous occurrence. We may well dub it a miracle!
: Nah, Al. This was no miracle.
: This was because we refused to give in, never stopped fighting… This was the inevitable result of our actions!
: “Inevitable result”…? Hah, that is quite eloquently put for you. (That’s because this is what Al said to Kurou in the VN after certain events. :ssh: )
: Blast you, Hazard! You screwed things up?!

*Beep, beep!*

: A retreat order from GHQ…? And our commander is actually an alien?!
: drat it, I knew there was something off with that skin tone of his!
: W-Wait! You can’t just—!

: The Federation troops are retreating…
: I suppose their soldiers understood the situation.
: drat you all to Hell…!
: This is our chance to turn the tide of this battle!
: Hardly. The Federation may be on your side, but it won’t stop your inevitable defeat.
: Do you not see it? The wind has started to blow in a wholly different direction!
: What…?
: Things may get as bad as can be, if we just keep our hearts burning hot, then we’ll never be beaten!
: That’s how we managed to win so many fights before!
: Right on. We never throw in the towel… because we’re CHAMPIONS OF JUSTICE!

MAX MORALE FOR EVERYONE!

:siren: SRW UX - Where All Possibilities Gather
:siren: :siren:

: You did good lasting through all that, folks. But now there’s nothing for you to worry about! Cut loose and let ‘em have it!

KILL EVERYTHING! IF YOU LOSE KOUICHI, ARNIE OR A SHIP, I DUNNO WHAT TO TELL YOU! :black101:

Dancouga Nova (Aoi Hikada, Kurara Tachibana, Sakuya Kamon, Johnny Burnette)
Pilot Skills:
Prevail L5
Support Attack L1
Support Defense L1
Predict
All Attack
Spirit Commands – Aoi:
Accelerate
Fighting Spirit
Spirit Commands – Kurara:
Strike
Gain
Snipe
Fury/Direct Hit
Spirit Commands – Sakuya:
Alert
Guts
Invincible
Spirit Commands – Johnny:
Focus
Mercy
Iron Wall
Squad Bonus: Crit rate +10, Armor +100, A in Land (Crit rate +20, Armor +150, S in Land)
Aoi’s voice actress: Haruna Ikezawa (other roles: Amara in SRW OGs, Proist in Gaiking LoDM, Runa in Gravion, and many more)
Kurara’s voice actress: Houko Kuwashima
Sakuya’s voice actor: Tatsuhisa Suzuki (other roles: Eve in Nier Automata, Dick in Gaiking, Mitsugu Jinnai in Fafner EXODUS, and many more)
Johnny’s voice actor: Yuuki Tai (other roles: Keiji in SRW SC2, Cobray in SRW Alpha 3 and OGs, Baldr in Saint Seiya and some more)

The Dancouga’s as good now as it was in L, though it’s not QUITE as hardy as it was then (still plenty). You know the deal with these bots: they hit hard, cover their ranges nicely, but really like to chug EN. The mass of subpilots make it very flexible and tough to kill, and the terrain-boosting Squad Bonus will offset its accuracy even when Aoi’s Predict isn’t on.
We don’t have Hilde’s hilariously good Taurus here, but Aoi still wants a squaddie with a Barrier and EN regen like she did. Give her that, and the Dancouga’ll be great for you.

:siren: SRW UX - Deus Machina

Bye, Yulianne.

: Well, aren’t we the strong bunch. Fine, I’ll back down for today!

:siren: SRW UX - JOEY AND HEROMAN

: Crap… I’ll remember this! I’m not letting our hunt end today!

:siren: SRW UX - Love Survivor

: So you’re at it not once, but twice… I guess you’ve really turned on us, Ylbora!
: How can you put Princess Romina through this?! So much for the oh-so-honorable Ladorian warrior!
: Silence! I have long since passed the point of no return!
: I’ll readily risk everything I have to crush the lot of you!
: Works for me! Come and gimme your best shot, Ylbora!!

SRW UX - A Bird’s Song

: It’s been a long while since I felt like this…
: But now we’re all back!
: And with that in mind!
: Let’s go wild!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H2EXFo_Sso
Aw, I didn’t get his BOOSTO! NOVA! KNUCKLAAARGH!”

:siren: SRW UX - Love Survivor

: Sir Ylbora, talk to us! How could a man of your caliber join The Boom Army?!
: … I’m here to capture Her Highness! If you’ll stand against me, then I’ll show you no quarter!
: S-Sir Ylbora…!
: It’s pointless to question him, Gameran! Ylbora is now a servant of Emperor The Boom… he is our enemy!

Romina attacking: Ylbora… you are now nothing but a traitor – an enemy – to us!

SRW UX - Tales of Mirisha ~ The Brave Legend

SRW UX - Love Survivor

: Hrgh…! How could I let myself be pushed so far by the likes of them…?!
: Joe, we’ll put a definitive end to this the next time we meet!

: Stop right there, Ylbora!
: (Ylbora… What is it that you hope to accomplish?)

Meanwhile, as the stray attacks pile up…

*Power doooown.*

: We’ve confirmation that the defensive field around the satellite weapon is gone!
: Good! Now hold nothing back, men! Blow it to smithereens!

But I want all the goodies first.

SRW UX - Love Survivor

: Your trusted friend Ylbora is now our loyal servant!
: Give up that pipe dream of restoring Planet Ladorio, Romina! Submit to The Boom Empire and things will be far better for you!
: I’ll carry on fighting to my very last breath, even if I’m the only one left standing! I do this for all those waiting for me to return to my homeworld!

SRW UX - Love Survivor

: We’ve been doing this song and dance since Mars… but I’m bringing it to a close today!
: You mean you’ve been chasing us around, pulling one dirty stunt after the next! And what’s gonna happen today is we’ll make you pay for all that with interest!

SRW UX - A Bird’s Song

: I was so close…! You’ll pay for what you’ve done!
: Right back at you, big guy!
: That was a very dear person you hurt. And now you’ll feel that pain for yourself!
: That blue face of yours’ll be a deep shade of purple by the time we’re done!
: So you better buckle up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b9j3yKcfUA
And Grathan gives us a Men’s Super Robots Monthly (Range and Defense +10, Skill +5).

: You worthless imbecile, Hazard! Now we’ll have to start our plans from scratch!

SRW UX - LOVE 14 ver. HD

: “We’re going to draw a line down this world”… Who do you t h i n k you are, huh?! No one who wants to do something like that can call himself a good person!
: (A machine with a will and emotions… We need to redouble vigilance.)

SRW UX - Shangri-La

: Human imagination will never turn away from death while weapons continue to exist. That also applies to your machine…
: But the Mark Sein wasn’t made to hurt people… It was made to keep them alive!

This doesn’t count as a beam motherfuckeeerrr!

SRW UX - Dunbine Flies

: Why are you doing this when all it’ll bring about is hate?! You’re destroying people’s lives!
: And that is how people will come to imagine. They’ll imagine the pain of death…!

SRW UX - Obelisk

: Why are you here? The problems of Earth shouldn’t be of any concern to your Frontier Fleet.
: Are you kidding me?! We’d never turn the other cheek to monsters running around killing innocents!

SRW UX - The Eternal Soldiers

: So you were looking to snipe at the world with that orbital weapon, hm? Too bad, then.
: ‘Cause your skeet shootin’s done now that we’re in the area! Space is about to have a whole lot more junk floating around!
: Your boasting’s impressive… but you won’t get through the Glain-Neidr with that.

Kaido attacking: “Now that’s a big one! You better last for a while, ya hear!”

SRW UX - Deus Machina

: Humans, playing at judge, jury and executioner with other humans… Do you fancy yourselves gods, foul villains?!
: Humans who’ve forgotten how to imagine are humans no longer. So what issue could you have with us getting rid of them?
: And that’s what makes you a villain with a god-complex, just like she said!

:siren: SRW UX - Envoy from Jupiter

: We will revolutionize the world… by purging the ex-humans who’ve forgotten how to imagine…!
: But nothing’ll come from the destruction you’re making! And that’s why we’ll tear down your twisted plans!

:siren: SRW UX - JOEY AND HEROMAN

: Do you honestly believe something as tiny as that can stop my Glain-Neidr… much less the satellite weapon?
: Heroman’s no run-of-the-mill robot! He’s a defender of the world and everyone’s lives… He’s the strongest hero of all!

:siren: SRW UX - Future-Bound Fighting Spirit

: I won’t let you do away with any more lives!
: I chose to fight precisely to protect the people from scum like you!
: Then fight with every ounce of your being. It’s by struggling against death that we give birth to imagination.

:siren: SRW UX - Tales of Mirisha ~ The Brave Legend

: You would use such a contraption to threaten the peoples’ lives?! Is that how you ply your brand of “justice”?!
: The answer to that question is one you’ll have to imagine for yourself.
: I could never come to imagine the workings of a villain’s mind!

:siren: SRW UX - Life Goes On

: So you’d take away the people’s future just to advance your plan…? Don’t you see how tyrannical that is?! I’m not about to let that happen!
: You are criticizing us? I seem to remember you helping with something very much like this.
: I did, which is why I know that that thing has to be destroyed!

:siren: SRW UX - My Fate

: Why was the Union Army using a weapon you built?! Tell me!
: There are things in this world that you would find difficult to even imagine.

:siren: SRW UX - Linebarrel

: You tell that crook, Katou, that I’ll be pulling the plug on that “conquer the world” garbage of his!
: … You talk too much. Indeed, we are just diametrically opposed, Kouichi Hayase. Disappear.

: This should be good enough. Proceeding to the next stage of the operation…

:siren: SRW UX - Deus Machina

:siren: SRW UX - Linebarrel

: An evil weapon that’s menacing the lives of everyone on Earth… what kind of Champions of Justice would we be if we didn’t wreck this thing here and now?! Come on, Linebarrel!

SRW UX - Future-Bound Fighting Spirit

: We’ll only see more disasters like the island of Haifan if we leave this weapon lying around…!
: And I’m never letting something like that happen again on my watch!

*BOOOOOM!*

: Satellite weapon is confirmed destroyed!

:siren: SRW UX - Where All Possibilities Gather

: No enemy signals left on radar!
: Oh, yeah, baby! It’s a complete victory for the good guys!
: Very well done, all of you! Mission complete!
: We… We did it! We managed to save our w—

*TV On!*

: Congratulations, my friends. You have done quite splendidly to destroy my satellite weapon.
: Katou…?!
: But I’m afraid that’s hardly the end of this.
: Actually, I’d say now is when our plan truly begins.
: What…?
: As we speak, my comrades are seizing control of the nuclear weapon delivery systems of every nation in the world.
: Y-You can’t be serious…!
: They’re taking over all systems…?! That’s not possible!
: This is a group that’s even managed to infiltrate the heart of the Union Army. I don’t think he’s bluffing.
: And before long, we shall launch nuclear missiles across the planet.
: Their targets will be the very nations that fired them… In other words, all nuclear-weapon states will be obliterated by their own weapons.
: Wh-What?!
: If you do that, you won’t be destroying just those countries – the entire planet will be finished! Do you understand that?!
: Of course I do.
: Which is why I’d like you to use all means necessary to try and keep that plan from succeeding.
: Whuh?!
: You want us to stop your plan?!
: The hell are you up to?!
: Use your imagination and figure it out. Godspeed, my friends…

*Bloop.*

: If those nukes go off, not even the Katou Organization’ll get off unscathed. What could they be after with all this…?!

*Alarm!*

: Incoming message from the surface! Several nukes have been launched from the AEU!
: Gch… Seems that guy wasn’t just jacking us around!
: W-We’ve missiles launching from the HRL too!
: No, there’s much more that than! Countless nuclear missiles are being launched from the Union and the Middle East as well…!
: Wh-What do we do?! Way this is going, the whole planet’s gonna…!

:siren: SRW UX - Envoy from Jupiter

: Ptolemy, engage Trans-AM and set off immediately! We’ll take care of the Union nukes!
: ?! She’s right…! If we make use of the Trans-AM’s acceleration, then…!
: Roger that… we’ll intercept those missiles before they reach their targets!
: But what about the other nukes?! We’ve got thousands of them flying across the planet!
: All mobile units return to your ships immediately! The Quarter’ll Fold and head towards the skies over Europe!
: Gameran, can we warp from here to the Middle East?!
: Y-Yes, Your Highness! I’ll see to it!
: I get it… We’ll all split up and take out every single one of the things!
: But what about the HRL nukes?!
: Mr. Maki, you hear me?!
: Run the numbers on all the HRL nukes’ trajectory and send their coordinates to me!
: All of them… but there are over 300 missiles being launched from the HRL alone!
: Don’t worry. I just need the coordinates and I can use the Linebarrel’s instant warp ability!
: The Linebarrel’s the only Machina that can warp with a Factor aboard, so I can do it again and again and pick them all out…!
: It’s too dangerous! Every use of the Override takes a toll on the Factor’s life!
: You might die if you do that many consecutive warps, Hayase…!
: Hey, didn’t I say not to worry? I made you a promise, right?
: I will come back safe and sound!
: Hayase…!
: But not even the Linebarrel could reach over 300 missiles in time…!
: Then I’ll go with him!
: Ensign Berge?!
: The Orphes has a system that allows it to warp through space, right, Ms. Saya?!
: Are you mad?! The Major can never pilot again precisely because he overused that ability!
: But now isn’t the time to think about that, and I know you understand that!
: …! Ensign…
: We’ve relayed the coordinates of all HRL nukes to the Linebarrel and Orphes.
: Go, and save our Earth! This is my—
: “Sincere plea for help”, yeah?
: You don’t even have to ask, sir!
: I swear it on my life that we’ll see it done…!
: Then, we’re going! All units, mission start!

Brunom1 fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Oct 5, 2018