Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Phantom Goat
Oct 6, 2003

Where my moviez at?
Directed by: John Carpenter
Starring: Donald Pleasence, Jamie Lee Curtis, PJ Soles, Charles Cyphers

The Night HE Came Home!

On Halloween night, little Michael Myers violently murdered his sister Judith, and after an escape from Smith's Grove Sanitarium, he is finally returning to his hometown after 15 long years. Michael marks the anniversary of his sister's murder by claiming more victims one by one on Halloween night.

Being a horror fanatic, I have been in love with this movie for many years. Some dismiss it as just another slash flick, but there's something different about this one. John Carpenter establishes a good story and combines that with suspence, good acting(Pleasence), and one hell of a good score.

HalloweeN was what really got me into the horror genre. If you consider yourself a horror fan, then watching this flick is a must.

5/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU