Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Phantom Goat
Oct 6, 2003

Where my moviez at?
Directed by: Rick Rosenthal (re-shoots by John Carpenter)
Starring: Donald Pleasence, Jamie Lee Curtis, Charles Cyphers, Lance Guest

More of the Night HE Came Home!

Halloween II picks up where the first left off; Michael is still on the loose and in the meantime, Laure Strode (Curtis) has been taken to the local hospital. While panic has spread over the town of Haddonfield, Michael quietly finds his way back to Laurie. He needs to finish the job... but why?

A lot of people say sequels are never as good and for the most part, I agree. However, Halloween II is an acception. In fact, I often just consider parts 1 and 2 to be one long movie. Considering that, it's hard to say review this movie without giving a review of the first. To sum it up quickly, it's more of the same fun that started in the origonal film. I guess the only complaint is that it seemed as though they tried to out do the first movie by adding in more gore. While it doesn't really hurt the movie, I feel that it somewhat leaves the path Halloween tried to make.

5/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU