Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Post Your Favorite: Derail Valley › COMPLETELY 100% OFFICIAL 'REQUEST IMAGES' THREAD: I mostly remember the strap-on

edit now that's a snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obsolete absolution
Oct 9, 2007
forgiveness is meaningless

credburn posted:

Way back in 2003 I had a desktop wallpaper I'm sure I came across from here. It was a woman, crouched down, holding a rifle. She's wearing a spiked dildo thing. There are some other things, like she probably had spiked armor shoulder pads or something? Breasts may or may not have been exposed. I mostly remember the strap-on. It looked like something you'd use to mine nickel.

This really sounds like a Dorian Cleavenger piece, but I'm not recalling anything with a dildo or rifle. This is as close as I found, where the strap-on is an entire mech.

https://archive.org/details/artworks-of-dorian-cleavenger_202307/page/n109/mode/2up

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

obsolete absolution posted:

This really sounds like a Dorian Cleavenger piece, but I'm not recalling anything with a dildo or rifle. This is as close as I found, where the strap-on is an entire mech.

https://archive.org/details/artworks-of-dorian-cleavenger_202307/page/n109/mode/2up

Oh, I should have clarified, too, um, it was a photo. Like, super sexy Warhammer bondage cosplay with a spiked strap-on.

edit:

Sort of like this? I don't know if she had a sword or not though

credburn has a new favorite as of 21:45 on Oct 8, 2023

afen
Sep 23, 2003

nemo saltat sobrius
Does anyone have the screenshot from twitter where they rag on the "triggered/woke" type guys, I believe the poster parodies them by saying something like "please be triggered, it's the only thing I have" or something like that.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

This is it! Amazing, thank you!

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

credburn posted:

Yeah, like a purple and black GWAR costume but she a pretty Asian lady. And she's squatting, facing the camera.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I know exactly the image you're talking about, but hell if I know how to find it. She has a blunt black bob and also has an underbust corset kinda thing on.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Carthag Tuek posted:

that old vine where guy goes "walked down the sidewalk.... but it was paid for by taxes!" like its a shyamalan twist

there were a bunch of them, same guy. white guy, looked adult at the time. there was a compilation on youtube, and its all kinds of stuff like mail, pavement, etc.

its not the nazi, i think this one was a parody of him

given its vine, probably 15 years old?

ples halp

*its not the uhh psycho roid guy who exiled himself, its just some dude iirc

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Carthag Tuek posted:

ples halp

*its not the uhh psycho roid guy who exiled himself, its just some dude iirc

~woke up and checked the mail, it was brought to me by the govt~

its basically a less intense version of the shtick, that old goonquote where obama super-allah forcefully cures peope from rubella

its some ~40 year old normal looking guy doing it as short clips 15 years ago so i miss them

his delivery is a bit conanesque

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
I once read a comic that was a parody of those "I'm an introvert! Here's how you should talk to me" comics. Except this one was "I'm a narcissist...", so the advice was all things like "it's stressful when other people are the center of attention, so make sure the conversation is about me at all times" or "criticisms of any kind are harmful to me, so you should only ever give me compliments. Just compliment me all the time".

Does anyone have it?

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

credburn posted:

Oh, I should have clarified, too, um, it was a photo. Like, super sexy Warhammer bondage cosplay with a spiked strap-on.

This isn't it, but it's getting close. The one you want was photographed outside, was more purple, and with a prominent spiked strap-on.

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/hUW8Beo.jpeg :nws:

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Gromit posted:

This isn't it, but it's getting close. The one you want was photographed outside, was more purple, and with a prominent spiked strap-on.

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/hUW8Beo.jpeg :nws:

Oh wow that is close, though! Like it could have come from the same :rad: photoshoot.

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

I NEED the comic of the dudes from squid game with subtitles something like "do you think shrimp scampi makes the shrimps sound slutty? sexy shrimps all buttered up" and then MC makes a horrified face, please and thank you

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

credburn posted:

edit:

It turns out that she had a prop AKS-74U and a fantasy shield with eyes on it.

credburn posted:

Oh wow that is close, though! Like it could have come from the same :rad: photoshoot.

Yeah so reverse image search it and Bob’s your uncle.

Deeply :nws: material linked below

https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/2fko2r/ready_for_a_big_date_nsfw/

Platystemon has a new favorite as of 12:40 on Oct 31, 2023

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

The OP in that is a dead link, but it helped me find :nws: the original :nws:

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Turns out it wasn't as purple as it was in my mind's eye after all.

dabre_aiamim
Oct 23, 2008
Lipstick Apathy
I’m looking for a version of the ‘white woman with horrible baby names chalkboard’

Like this one

Except it’s Hillary Clinton’s face pasted on and the names are all even stupider like ‘Aas’. No combination of ‘baby name chalkboard hillary clinton’ search is bringing it up. I did find an old picture of the Weekly World News that claims she adopted an alien baby, but that’s not helping.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Platystemon posted:

Yeah so reverse image search it and Bob’s your uncle.

What's the tool of choice for that? I thought I could drag a link/image into GIS but it just shows me exact matches, not similar ones. Or do you follow the exact ones to a site, hoping to find the similar ones there?

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

In the 90s there was a magazine ad for a Playstation 1 video game. I am pretty sure the game was a racing game on water -- I think there were a couple games in this series but the only one like it I can remember is Wave Race 64 for the Nintendo 64, but I'm pretty sure this was a Playstation game.

Anyway, this particular ad, if I remember right, had all the jetski racers or whatever lined up at the starting line, but -- I think one of them was replaced by an old lady in old lady clothes, and she's looking back at the camera, there is a speech bubble above her head that says DO SOMETHING, MORON!

Real intense 90s ad energy. But I don't remember where the ad came from (perhaps an Electronic Gaming Monthly? I did not subscribe to console-specific magazines back then, being more of a PC gamer, but it was definitely an ad I came across in some magazine)

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Is it this?

https://youtu.be/dqDN9EwGbB8?si=7n_MMsRtCE8baCSr

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Oh, wow! No, I've never seen that commercial, but Jet Moto (one of them) is definitely the series I was thinking of, being advertised. It might have been that same lady, but in a print ad.

e: since the theme seems to be old lady + not moving anywhere, one might deduce they're both advertising the same game, Jet Moto 2. The circle gets smaller!

credburn has a new favorite as of 04:52 on Feb 4, 2024

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
I've found the same phrase used in a different ad in a magazine named Expert Gamer Magazine, which was a continuation of another magazine named EGM2. Could it be one of those?

President in Residence
May 12, 2003

I'm looking for a pandemic era meme of I think Mr. Burns getting out of bed looking shellshocked and the text says something like "Getting ready for another 12 hours of video games while my essential worker partner has to go to work."

Thanks

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

President in Residence
May 12, 2003

Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

once again thank you, this time because this post was one of the top google image search result for 'rational hitler meme'

if i had a nickel for every time i needed an image and discovered that i had posted or requested that exact image in this very thread over a decade prior id have two nickels