Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

hogan is dr. manhattan and he see's all timelines brother

The world's smartest mark is nothing more to me than the world's smartest termite, brother

edit: what a terrible page snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

haunted bong posted:

The world's smartest mark is nothing more to me than the world's smartest termite, brother

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Heenan had the ability to draw you in with the first sentence of a promo. There's the one he cut on Mr. Perfect after his face turn that starts with him cupping his ear and saying "Hey Mr. Perfect, I hear you're asking questions!" and then continues about how he's the reason he can even call himself perfect in the first place.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

haunted bong posted:

i am tired of jabronis. these marks, dude. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives, brother

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:

haunted bong posted:

Dr.Hogan posted:

It is March 29,1987
I slam Andre in front of 90,000 hulkamaniacs.
He would die shortly after

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

shiksa posted:

i am tired of jabronis. these marks, dude. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives, brother

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
"It is December 1997. I remove my own head from a box."

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
lol @ whole page

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
All we ever see of WWE Superstars are their old photographs.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

haunted bong posted:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken

haunted bong posted:

I'm disappointed in you, brother. Very disappointed. Knowing it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot is the first trick I learned, dude. It didn't kill Bollea... Did you think it would kill me?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

edogawa rando posted:

I'm disappointed in you, brother. Very disappointed. Knowing it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot is the first trick I learned, dude. It didn't kill Bollea... Did you think it would kill me?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
"It is 2006. I am having sex with Bubba the Love Sponge's wife..."

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

edogawa rando posted:

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

edogawa rando posted:

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

what about a jason movie but hogan is jason and everytime you think hes dead he starts to hulk up

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Suplex Liberace posted:

what about a jason movie but hogan is jason and everytime you think hes dead he starts to hulk up

My partner and I have a running bit that we're going to create a movie where Matt Cordell gets scouted by the WWF for being a mastodon and starts killing his opponents and only Hogan is powerful enough to put him down. It will be called HulkaManiac Cop

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Inside every little Hulkamaniac is a Hulkamaniac Cop.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s March 23rd and I am wrestling in Japan. It’s March 23rd and I am wrestling in the US. It’s March 23rd and I am wrestling in Japan again. Timezones, brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I want to be a fly on the wall at the moment when Hogan first learned about the international date line and the cogs started turning in his head.