Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Always good stories, its been a while, nice to see a new one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Quick update so this thread doesn't die. I'm a married man now which is weird to me ever time I say it. Had a crazy bachelor party and I have some good stories from that which will be posting as soon as I get back home. Sorry for the long period in between posts but now that the wedding and every thing else is out of the way I will be able to post more. So as soon as I get home in a few days I will post about my bachelor party.

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009
Looking forward to it :f5:

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

Glad to see this thread back up at the top, I owe a big thanks to you Jase. When you started this thread I was in a lovely place and you got me focused on going out and playing pool instead of wallowing in my misery. Between then and now I got picked up by an APA team and now we're headed to Vegas for nationals in August. I hate the handicapping and scoring systems in this league but it's certainly better than nothing. 8 ball isn't so bad but 9 ball is hard as hell to win against some of the mid-low skill players. Congrats on the wedding and bring on the stories!

Crowley
Mar 13, 2003

Jaweeeblop posted:

Glad to see this thread back up at the top, I owe a big thanks to you Jase. When you started this thread I was in a lovely place and you got me focused on going out and playing pool instead of wallowing in my misery. Between then and now I got picked up by an APA team and now we're headed to Vegas for nationals in August. I hate the handicapping and scoring systems in this league but it's certainly better than nothing. 8 ball isn't so bad but 9 ball is hard as hell to win against some of the mid-low skill players. Congrats on the wedding and bring on the stories!

A hilarious thread about hustling, gambling, and drinking has turned into a feel-good thread. ..and I don't mind at all! :3:

Awesome for you, Jaweeeblop.

• Locked thread