Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

Maully Millions posted:

Forgive me, catladies.....

My little ferret, Isolde, is obsessed with water glasses. I often put one on the nightstand so I have something to drink if I wake up in the middle of the night, then promptly forget about it in the rush of getting ready for work in the morning. Isolde will target this glass, try to stuff her entire body inside it in order to snorkel, then shove it off the edge of the nightstand. Half the time it hits the floor, the other half, it hits my side of the bed. When it hits the bed, I rub her on the wet spot to pick up as much of the water as possible. She does not appreciate this.

Also, sometimes we wind up the ferrets then dump them on each other and laugh at them when they go after each other, rather than the obnoxious humans that are messing with them in the first place.

Eh, ferrets are so obsessed with drinking out of a glass and subsequently getting water everywhere, they deserve to be used as mops.

Also, that second one is 100% normal. Sometimes you just have to wear them out by siccing them on each other. I'd hold a pair up with their faces two inches apart and let them get good and annoyed at each other before setting them free to DOOKDOOKDOOK and wrastle. Better to let them playfight amongst themselves than to have them biting at my feet like PLAYPLAYPLAY. :stoat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread