Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Baller Witness Bro posted:

Do you own a yellow Mustang II y/n?

It was a Mach 1. To my knowledge there has never been a true Mustang II or King Cobra thread in AI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Hey FedEx, how dare you deliver something before your "delivered by" time.
All I remember is it being an ugly rear end car and him being a fairly likable poster until the internet detectives popped in...

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
$2500 buyback. Not gonna do it. Time to be rid of this car.

Anyone who wants a really loving pissed off S2000 can probably jump on it at a salvage auction. I think they said it was in Ashland.

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Hey FedEx, how dare you deliver something before your "delivered by" time.
Holy poo poo that's way less than I thought. If you're patient you could definitely make some money on it. Seats and motor alone would get you that I'm sure. Wheels, top and assorted poo poo would most likely be all profit.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
But you gotte be smart about it and figure in storage, shipping, packing materials, deadbeats and tire kickers, eBay fees, time spent dismantling etc. etc. I don't blame you.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Holy poo poo that's way less than I thought. If you're patient you could definitely make some money on it. Seats and motor alone would get you that I'm sure. Wheels, top and assorted poo poo would most likely be all profit.

Adiabatic January 2014 posted:

Hey guys, I bought back the S2000 and I got started parting it out. Strange thing, both of the front seats were filled with poisonous spiders.

Adiabatic February 2014 posted:

I'm feeling kind of weird, you guys. Here's a picture of some weird lump I found on my leg. Also I tried selling the rims and the guy who came to buy them shot me a few times but I think I'll be OK.

Adiabatic March 2014 posted:

Itchy. Tasty.

Adiabatic April 2014 posted:

WE ARE THE INTELLIGENT SPIDERS WHO HAVE TAKEN OVER THIS POSTING VESSEL. BRING US FLIES. DO NOT BUY US RED TITLES.

Adiabatic May 2014 posted:

THE ONE YOU CALL 'IOWNCALCULUS' WAS WRONG TO BAN US FOR MEMES. WE ARE A HISSING, SWARMING HIVE OF HYPERINTELLIGENT ARACHNIDS THAT WILL CONSUME ALL FLESH. WE WILL NOT BE DISSUADED FROM OUR MISSION OF RESTORING BYOB. GIVE US FLIES.

Seat Safety Switch fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Nov 20, 2013

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Adiabatic posted:

$2500 buyback. Not gonna do it. Time to be rid of this car.

Anyone who wants a really loving pissed off S2000 can probably jump on it at a salvage auction. I think they said it was in Ashland.

How much is insurance giving you for the car?

Also lol @ 2500$ hahaha.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

99,200 miles, I'm getting $13,400 minus my $500 deductible.

I bought it 6 years ago for $16k with 14,700 miles.

(just forget about the $5k I sunk into it throughout this thread okay thanks)

Adiabatic fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Nov 20, 2013

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Why your deductible? I thought you weren't at fault?

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

Adiabatic posted:

!!!!!!!!!! uhhhh *starts sweating*

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Phone posted:

Why your deductible? I thought you weren't at fault?

You know that's a drat good question. Time to call that guy back.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

bolind posted:

But you gotte be smart about it and figure in storage, shipping, packing materials, deadbeats and tire kickers, eBay fees, time spent dismantling etc. etc. I don't blame you.

Yeah gently caress that, not worth $2500 or the aggravation.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

If you're claiming it on your own insurance, you pay the deductible and the other insurance company has to then reimburse you for it.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
You can usually bargain on the buyback but sometimes they laugh and take a giant hit at a salvage auction instead because they're smart that way.

e: can I re-recommend a deuce and a half? If some jackoff hits you like that again, it means you have to repaint your bumper and front differential and possibly replace a tire. And there are like two ground straps and 3 wires on the whole engine compartment, so no one can crawl up your rear end in a top hat over you putting something together wrong :haw:

kastein fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Nov 21, 2013

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So what I'm getting out of this is I need to step my game up.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

13 INCH DICK posted:

You can try, but we're pretty sure you'd die if someone hit the nose of your beast. With a wiffle bat. :ohdear:

ironblock
Aug 23, 2013

Screw practicality, best 1 mile commute ever.

13 INCH DICK posted:

Yeah, weren't you looking to make a little more power in your Honda? :getin:

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

InitialDave posted:

They need Paul Walker and Tyrese Gibson, clearly.

But I'm not posting loving :rice: clips. Have another relevant Taxi one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajB9TEttHIA&t=88s

Adiabatic posted:

Good riddance.

You KNOW what you must do....

You owe us a 10 second car.

E: And before anyone says it yes I know that it was a Supra. Let me make my lame jokes!
It occurs to me that this thread is loving cursed. Or that car is.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Hey guys I was thinking about buying Justin Bieber's Ferrari the other day!

Seriously though time to close this godawful mess.

Adiabatic fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Dec 13, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Godspeed to the goldmine, sweet thread. :dings:

• Locked thread