Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leaping Mutton
Feb 27, 2010

What could go wrong?

Bone posted:

I got my New 3DS yesterday, and today when I was playing the top screen would randomly get a bit darker, like I had turned down the brightness a little bit. It happened several times, and again when I was playing that face game. Anyone know what would cause this?

There's an auto-brightness setting you can turn off in the option menu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

It's the brightness autobalancer. You can turn it off in the options menu.

efb

Bone
Feb 15, 2007

We're boned.
Thanks guys! Thought my poo poo was hosed or something.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty
Dammit, just got a new system, and the eshop is down so I can't log into my NNID to do a system transfer :argh:

• Locked thread