Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Spanish Manlove posted:

I just want to make sure that there is no more comedy that can be wrung out of this thread, and therefore make the mistake of prematurely goldmining this one hundred, sixty two page long thread.

I am pretty sure that Benny's chances of impressing us with any more "stories" of overcoming the adversities of facing his bleak and depressing life have already hit zero.

In fact, even if Benny were to post his diploma, so much time has passed that everyone would think it was a fake. Ergo, Benny has failed at the fundamental assumption of being saveable.

Goldmine this thread and let it be a warning to all other goons seeking help from E/N:

No Quarter will be Given to You if You are Literally Retarded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Benny what are you reading now

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I hope that, even after this thread is goldmined, we still see occasional updates on Benny's life for the remainder of the lifetime of this forum. While us posters are continuing on with life, advancing in our careers, starting families, etc we can still get updates on the Benny household. I'd personally like to find out if they ever get health insurance, if Benny can break his record of two weeks employed, maybe even the latest comic book adventures. This thread is a fixture of E/N and while it belongs in a goldmine, the story of Benny is just beginning.

cname
Jan 24, 2013

by Lowtax
I hope this thread acts as a beacon of hope and re-assurance for those actually suffering from mental illness, physical disability, old age or a combination of the three. You'll never be as useless as Benny.

gently caress, the tears are building up. This thread has been through so much. So many things have happened in my life since the beginning.

-New job
-New living situation
-New friends
-New experiences
-New stanley cup champions
-The world cup starts tomorrow!

And Benny has still gone nowhere.

Now I know how those dead cat hoarders feel. It's dead and never coming back. It's been dead, for quite some time. It stinks like the devil, serves no purpose and only brings anger, misery and frustration but I JUST CAN'T LET GO! MY BABY!!!! What am I supposed to do every morning from 9-9:15 while I drink coffee?!

cname fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Jun 11, 2014

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I dunno about goldmining. I mean, I would love it if I came back here five years from now and Benny was still unemployed and in his living situation.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I guess this is Benny's future, though this guy held down a job at some point at least:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3639060

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Spanish Manlove posted:

I just want to make sure that there is no more comedy that can be wrung out of this thread, and therefore make the mistake of prematurely goldmining this one hundred, sixty two page long thread.

Benny the Snake posted:

So apparently everyone in E/N wants to close my thread and put it in the Goldmine. I guess I don't care anymore. Nobody was being very helpful or answering any of my questions, I should of closed it months ago.

Arch Stanton
Nov 23, 2003
EYEBALLS AND TONGUES DON'T MIX EW EW EW EW EW

benny the snake posted:

should of

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Do not goldmine this thread. It is more thematically appropriate to let it languish forever, filling with more anger and excuses

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Benny the Snake posted:

So apparently everyone in E/N wants to close my thread and put it in the Goldmine. I guess I don't care anymore. Nobody was being very helpful or answering any of my questions, I should of closed it months ago.

You're making these up, right? If not, where are you getting these?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

...you know, I wasn't fully on board the whole "Benny as a mental disability" train until just now.

lexan
Apr 24, 2004

Someday I'll be a big producer on Broadway, and you'll be singin' your opera in the street with a tin cup in your hand!
I think this thread should stay open forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Greetings from the goldmine!

• Locked thread