Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

FirstAidKite posted:

Counterargument, his "bad mistake" was roleplaying a sexual predator and roleplaying sexually assaulting a player live on stream and his apology amounted to bupkis.

Oh, that sucks, and there's apparently more to the story than I'd realized.

I still like Dungeon World. Fortunately I already own it and won't feel bad about playing it because I don't have to give that guy any more money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006
I mean you can just play from the SRD for free anyway.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

And throwing a few bucks to indie creators for playbooks on DTRPG is also good.

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

I'm going to make my friends eat infinite oregano and they'll have to do it because the recipe says so!
I have a broader question than just Dungeon World but this is the first game that comes to mind with the whole "draw maps, leave blanks" deal so I'd thought I'd ask it here.

Any suggested sites or apps or other methods of doing collaborative map drawing when playing via Discord or similar live games? This game isn't really conducive to like roll20 because it doesn't tend to need that much precision, but broadly it'd be nice to have a collaborative world map available on the fly, and having one that can be used in real time would be nice.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Infinite Oregano posted:

I have a broader question than just Dungeon World but this is the first game that comes to mind with the whole "draw maps, leave blanks" deal so I'd thought I'd ask it here.

Any suggested sites or apps or other methods of doing collaborative map drawing when playing via Discord or similar live games? This game isn't really conducive to like roll20 because it doesn't tend to need that much precision, but broadly it'd be nice to have a collaborative world map available on the fly, and having one that can be used in real time would be nice.

Google's online collaborative whiteboard, Jamboard, is pretty decent if you just want a space to doodle on/drop images on and lets you save/export as an image or pdf if you wanted to save a local copy.