Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

MourningView posted:

I really need to find this mythical good food in Dodger stadium. Seemed pretty basic to me. Dodger Dogs are just a generic boring hot dog, LA, deal with it.

e: Cool-a-Coos are pretty boss though

I agree that it's certainly not great - and I think they're hurt by relying entirely on their own vendors. But it's certainly not bad. If you want them, there are weird specialty hot dogs (like mac n cheese + fritos, aka "The Goon Special"), specialty burgers (bleu cheese? yes please), tacos, and so on. Plus all the other standards - garlic fries, nacho helmets, whatever. Oh, and the beer selection is garbage and they're pricey even for baseball stadiums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I'm going to watch the Orioles vs Jays in a couple weeks. Never having been to Camden, what section of seats will be good for watching the game, fun, and relatively well priced (maybe around $30-ish?).

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
I was in Busch III on Tuesday. It was my first time in the bleachers at this incarnation of Busch Stadium. I've been there several times before, but always in a seat somewhere. I got a pretty good panorama shot from left-center field.

There really isn't a bad seat in that ballpark. Yeah, there are some where they have to warn you to duck if a plane is coming into STL for a landing, but obstructed views are a thing of the past.

Qwertyiop25
Jan 19, 2011

D is for Dank
It's Hammerin' Hank
Green in his name
And Green in his bank.

tarlibone posted:

I was in Busch III on Tuesday. It was my first time in the bleachers at this incarnation of Busch Stadium. I've been there several times before, but always in a seat somewhere. I got a pretty good panorama shot from left-center field.

There really isn't a bad seat in that ballpark. Yeah, there are some where they have to warn you to duck if a plane is coming into STL for a landing, but obstructed views are a thing of the past.

The only place I wouldn't recommend in Busch is the right field bleachers for a day game. They are good seats at night but during the day the sun will be in your eyes for the entire game.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

MourningView posted:

I really need to find this mythical good food in Dodger stadium. Seemed pretty basic to me. Dodger Dogs are just a generic boring hot dog, LA, deal with it.

e: Cool-a-Coos are pretty boss though

You want food you come down the freeway about 2 hours. Petco has all the food you need including Hodads, phils, lucha libre, truly legendary places here in San Diego. They haven't done much in terms of the product on the field, but your belly will be full and you'll also enjoy the selection of 12+ craft breweries in the ballpark.

You know this though MV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

thompson posted:

You want food you come down the freeway about 2 hours. Petco has all the food you need including Hodads, phils, lucha libre, truly legendary places here in San Diego. They haven't done much in terms of the product on the field, but your belly will be full and you'll also enjoy the selection of 12+ craft breweries in the ballpark.

You know this though MV.

Yeah Petco is great. That's the best park I've been too by a pretty wide margin.

• Locked thread