Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Vroom Vroom, BEEP BEEP!
Nap Ghost
Sparty caught two rabbits (one bigger than a loaf of bread!) several possums, and even a bird on the wing, but didn't kill any of them thankfully. They were just shell shocked. Even the bird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Bonnie used to try and catch squirrels but she’d get too excited and start barking while stalking them :3:

Radiation Cow
Oct 23, 2010

Gello was the premier hunter of our little pack. She'd stalk anything furry or feathered, but she wouldn't actually start chasing until the prey started running away. That's how she managed to stalk a squirrel up into a tree, and made friends with a mole rat. The one time she did manage to chase and catch a squirrel, she shook it, broke its neck and waited for me to come take her prize from her.

Boudicca, on the other hand, chases but never catches anything. I suspect she was very speedy as a younger pup, but age has definitely caught up to her - the best she's managed in the last year is a half-hearted gallop after some hadedas.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
BTW, do any of your greys do a little 'dig' at the ground, after pooping? I thought it was just a habit Tazo happily maintained (despite my protests :v: ) but I just saw another grey do the exact same thing, on my way home. How weird!

Radiation Cow
Oct 23, 2010

Major Isoor posted:

BTW, do any of your greys do a little 'dig' at the ground, after pooping? I thought it was just a habit Tazo happily maintained (despite my protests :v: ) but I just saw another grey do the exact same thing, on my way home. How weird!

With their front paws? That sounds adorable?

Boudicca just does the most aggressive back-leg kicks after pooping. Sometimes, she loses track of which legs she's kicking with and she ends up faceplanting. It shouldn't be funny, but it is because she's so goddarm serious about it.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Radiation Cow posted:

With their front paws? That sounds adorable?

Boudicca just does the most aggressive back-leg kicks after pooping. Sometimes, she loses track of which legs she's kicking with and she ends up faceplanting. It shouldn't be funny, but it is because she's so goddarm serious about it.

Hah! Unbelievably funny :D As for Tazo, it's either, honestly. Sometimes front, sometimes rear. Occasionally he tries using all four paws, which ends up with him stumbling around a little, which is both funny and concerning - he's always just so darn happy about it all, though! The main problem is that occasionally he'll dislodge a clump of grass...

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
I’ve never heard it called digging but Katie will scratch the grass like a big cat, which commonly sends clumps flying since she really digs in with those giant claws.

She also seems to have an itchy bottom and will either sorta wiggle her rear end on the grass or drag herself a little, always with this giant goofy smile on her face. Usually from this position she explodes into a leap/run so you gotta be prepared for that.

Red_Fred
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib
Our most recent foster used to ‘scratch’ or dig at the grass super intensely after peeing mostly but some times pooping as well. Yep she got her own poo poo on her rear paws a few times which was fun. :classiclol:

Hazel does it occasionally too and sometimes does a little spin after which is fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Beekeeper
Jan 13, 2007

Is this deception?
So sorry about Teedo. :(