Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lambskin
Dec 27, 2009

I THINK I AM THE PINNACLE OF HUMOR. WAIT HANG ON I HAVE TO GO POUR MILK INTO MY GAPING ASSHOLE!

dogstile posted:

Are we talking barely graze graze or are we talking blows out all the windows graze?

This is important.

Blows out the windows in toxins, but if you made a proper canister bomb then you would have vented toxins anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spy_Guy
Feb 19, 2013

Obliterating the diner and old mining is my jam.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Or if you really want to live on the edge, just detonate it on station under the assumption that people will think it was an antag and wont ahelp it.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

If an admin asks you about it just say you didn't think it was actually going to work.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

cock hero flux posted:

If an admin asks you about it just say you didn't think it was actually going to work.

Play the ultimate cup-and-ball game with three canisters wired up with detonators. One a bomb, two duds filled with harmless oxygen.

STEP RIGHT UP, STEP RIGHT UP AND WIN A PRIZE! :tipshat:.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

To be fair, any antag that manages to build and set up us the bomb is pretty scary. TVP bombs are bad enough as is.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

cock hero flux posted:

In my experience adminhelpin "oh god sorry" gets you away with the vast majority of things but that may be because I'm known to be so inept it's a miracle my logging in only crashes the server occasionally rather than constantly

Houka
Mar 27, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

In my experience adminhelpin "oh god sorry" gets you away with the vast majority of things but that may be because I'm known to be so inept it's a miracle my logging in only crashes the server occasionally rather than constantly

The threshold for that is drawn right about where they go 'okay fucker you're doing this on purpose' and they ban you anyways.

Don't test for that threshold, it's rude. But yeah the admins don't rip your belly button out if it's just a misunderstanding in my experience. Like that one time I turned on the Zeta nuke during a rare return of Donut 2, and I tried to deactivate it after being done spooking everyone and discovered that I couldn't because someone disconnected it from the network by snipping the wire under it thinking that would disarm it. Boy was there egg on my face.

I felt bad about that, and said as much, and they were like 'wow don't do that, you know better :('

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Keep these hot ban evasion tips coming folks. Admins, what's the lower threshold for a bribe to be considered? does it vary based on severity?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
So do people still play this game

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
It's not as popular as it was in the past, but it still pulls solid player numbers.

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Psycho Society posted:

no

(psycho society dont read below this)
space....hello

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Psycho Society posted:

yes.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Houka posted:

The threshold for that is drawn right about where they go 'okay fucker you're doing this on purpose' and they ban you anyways.

Don't test for that threshold, it's rude. But yeah the admins don't rip your belly button out if it's just a misunderstanding in my experience. Like that one time I turned on the Zeta nuke during a rare return of Donut 2, and I tried to deactivate it after being done spooking everyone and discovered that I couldn't because someone disconnected it from the network by snipping the wire under it thinking that would disarm it. Boy was there egg on my face.

I felt bad about that, and said as much, and they were like 'wow don't do that, you know better :('

You were doing us all a favor. Nike zeta err round.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Once I managed to completely obliterate the weedsmokers grow patch and most of the chapel. I just immediately adminhelped "I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THAT HAPPENED" and the admin admitted that logging in, seeing the detective missing both legs, screaming and going "oh god how the gently caress did that happen" was so funny he didn't think of punishing me.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I managed to get into a few games last week, but upon trying again the other day my Malwarebytes quarantined the byond exe. Is this a known thing at all?

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
Nope, never heard of that before.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
:shrug: seems like a false positive to me

Zathril
Nov 12, 2011

Boiled Water posted:

You were doing us all a favor. Nike zeta err round.

Just do it ✔

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

So, whats new in the field of exploding produce?

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

I've grown kind of attached to the Colonial Marines server, it's a pretty cool adventure map.

Playing as Marines is awful though, what a bunch of dweebs.

pnutz
Jan 5, 2015
was there anything impressive for april fool's besides the changelog?

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

"It's for my research" - playing research director every single round when there was a valve bomb at spawn

Alehkhs
Oct 6, 2010

The Sorrow of Poets

pnutz posted:

was there anything impressive for april fool's

Dean Hall said his next game is going to be like SS13.

I guess that also means he implied he'll finish a game. :downsrim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQxpJJuMrn4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDgdyfTy3MM

It looks fun. :ohdear:

Alehkhs fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Apr 3, 2017

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Alehkhs posted:

Dean Hall said his next game is going to be like SS13.

I guess that also means he implied he'll finish a game. :downsrim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQxpJJuMrn4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDgdyfTy3MM

It looks fun. :ohdear:

If I can't beat a man to death with my shoes and fart on him this game will be poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haine
Dec 14, 2007

SPACE STATION 13
A
SERIOUS GAME
ABOUT
SERIOUS ATMOSPHERICS SIMULATION
and birds
THERE IS A HOT NEW SS13 THREAD RIGHT HERE CHECK IT OUT*

* may be mostly the same as the current thread