Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed
I have to wonder if any of the people put off by the Hato business are more positive on the last two chapters, especially since

Madarame visits Sasahara's sister at the Hostess bar, and seems to be enroute to spending the night at her place since he missed his train.

That said, I'll admit that the harem stuff would be too out of place if not for the self aware attitude of everyone in that loop. While I question it's existence in the first place myself, at least the responses from all involved seem rather otaku/fujoshi in their nature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

Turin Turambar posted:

Hey Genshiken fans!

If you liked when it focused on Saki, now you should track down Spotted Flower and read that.

(also holy poo poo dude feel free to proofread your posts)

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
GOD drat IT, chapter 103, gently caress you Kio. Why the gently caress is all this NTR poo poo so popular. Madarame doesn't deserve this, loving hell.

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

sincx posted:

GOD drat IT, chapter 103, gently caress you Kio. Why the gently caress is all this NTR poo poo so popular. Madarame doesn't deserve this, loving hell.

Where the hell have you read it?

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Turin Turambar posted:

Where the hell have you read it?

4chan has a summary of the raws.

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

Habs 2006: Cristobal Persuasion
I finally caught up with the new series (to keep it short: I liked it). 103: I thought going into it that Keiko would have made for the most entertaining partner for Madarame, if only because it would probably be kind of a trainwreck. I actually think it's an even better idea now. Madarame's just going to blow it with the other three anyways, he might as well come crawling back like she wanted in the first place.

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

To destroy evil you must become an even greater evil.
For anyone who hasn't been reading Spotted Flower I suggest checking out the latest chapter as it features a couple familiar looking faces.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Amstrad posted:

For anyone who hasn't been reading Spotted Flower I suggest checking out the latest chapter as it features a couple familiar looking faces.

Well, I want this to be canon now. Looks like Yajima got in on some of that DDP yoga, or the Japanese equivalent thereof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

Habs 2006: Cristobal Persuasion
If Spotted Flower's just going to bring on the whole cast with wacky future changes, I really want to see what Kuchiki's doing in the future. I bet he's Prime Minister.

• Locked thread