Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

reignofevil posted:

I'm trying to even figure out how the gently caress you think up 75 pages worth of pre-conditions for a girlfriend.

This is the guy with mandatory morning coffee and a once-a-week "Downton Abbey" dinner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I hope Daniel Bryan is giving his servants copies of the communist manifesto to really make it like Downton Abbey.

LIKEINEEDTHIS
Oct 3, 2012

by Smythe

Muddy Burphy posted:

This is the guy with mandatory morning coffee and a once-a-week "Downton Abbey" dinner.

I mean, he's gotta be playing up his character, right? that scene from the first episode where it's like a smash cut of him running down all the house rules was something straight out of parks and recreation, just bloody hilarious.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

LIKEINEEDTHIS posted:

I mean, he's gotta be playing up his character, right? that scene from the first episode where it's like a smash cut of him running down all the house rules was something straight out of parks and recreation, just bloody hilarious.

There are two options, either this is legitimate, in which case holy poo poo Cena is an insane human being and an incredible psychological study... or he's acting in which case give this man ALL the awards.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
It's legit. There was an episode on Total Divas about Cena making her sign a contract

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
tbh 75 pages is pretty short for a user manual for a robot that advanced

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

reignofevil posted:

I'm trying to even figure out how the gently caress you think up 75 pages worth of pre-conditions for a girlfriend.

At least 50 of those pages just have "I do not want to get married, I do not want to have children" written in huge font. Based on Total Divas that might have been enough for Nikki to get the message.

Edit: Also I loving love that Cena's "call breaking up" trick was so good it actually fooled Brie and Bellamom.

ShakeZula fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Oct 15, 2016

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Aa0a4yXlU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
It's funny that the Bella Brother just took off on his wife to hang out with John in his mansion

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

triplexpac posted:

It's funny that the Bella Brother just took off on his wife to hang out with John in his mansion

Like you wouldn't do the same.

Fang Blade Havoc
Jun 8, 2011

Luke what are you doing, stop that
What kind of dog is Josie? I'm not much of a dog-knower but she's a real cutie.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Fang Blade Havoc posted:

What kind of dog is Josie? I'm not much of a dog-knower but she's a real cutie.

French bulldog, looks like.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

JJ: "Wahhhh. I don't like being treated like i'm less than human. I have an idea! I'll ask John Cena to put in a good word for me at NXT!"

Johnny Ace: "hahahaha stfu dummy"

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
John completely no sold/rubbed JJ about putting a word in for him. Was great

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
"Hello my name is John and I am very difficult to live with"

Perfect. You weird robot man

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

The Bellas seems like they'd be fun to drink with.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

John Cena is quite the amateur artist.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD9wSifYYO4

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
What's your point, this is a 30 minute video

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

ICHIBAHN posted:

What's your point, this is a 30 minute video

It is a new format people are experimenting with. They are calling it "an interview."

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
ffs

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

rovert posted:

It is a new format people are experimenting with. They are calling it "an interview."

Here's the one thing that actually irks me with your posting rovert, you never actually provide context unless someone asks you for it. Can you try and do so a bit more? It'd work quite well at getting your points across too

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Solus posted:

Here's the one thing that actually irks me with your posting rovert, you never actually provide context unless someone asks you for it. Can you try and do so a bit more? It'd work quite well at getting your points across too

Questions are asked by the interviewer for the purpose of extracting information from the interviewee. Some find this process interesting to watch or listen to.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

It was a good interview.
Nikki was very happy about her neck collar fashion and they suggested a Bellas tag match against Trish and Lita.
Bellas know who the real stars are.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lmao

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

John Cena went to wine and paint and made this.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cena rules

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I am happy that John Cena painted a dick & balls made of feathers and fruit.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Xerzes posted:

I am happy that John Cena painted a dick & balls made of feathers and fruit.

Me too, friend, me too. The world feels like a slightly less bleak place because of it.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

where can i buy john cenas art

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

HerraS posted:

where can i buy john cenas art

Right here you just gotta pay me and accept that the art won't be by John Cena and probably won't be art either.

I have really good rates PM me.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMCz4qNSvnM

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Great start to the third best WWE show

Lana: "Oh my god is that a ring?"

Rusev: "So do you mind, engaging me and stuff?"

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Rusev is a national treasure and none of us deserve him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I do

• Locked thread