Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
So here's the dealio with the fourth and final season of Cinemax Strike Back.

Production is on break (started in March) until the Fall

quote:

“After an off-set accident involving Sullivan Stapleton, there has been a change in the Strike Back production schedule. Following completion of shooting in Thailand, production in Hungary will be on hiatus to allow him time to recover. We plan on resuming production in the fall. HBO/Cinemax, Sky and Left Bank Pictures all join in wishing Sullivan a full and speedy recovery.”

We know two of the locations we'll be seeing this season :toot: Thailand! and back to Hungary!

I could see the final season premiering in early January, since they're going to be producing it into the fall. Hopefully they won't make us wait until next summer :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
He injured himself 4 months ago when they were wrapping in Thailand. He's on a 6 month recoup

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Rocksicles posted:

i'd prefer that Scott is a Hollywood bodyguard, and Stonebridge is the Fitness/combat instructor to the stars. They go around solving crimes and getting super laid.

They do that anyway, buddy.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
yeah, but nah

edit: Stonebridge was Fauxlivia's boyfriend on Fringe (doing a rewatch)

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jun 11, 2014

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
Sinclair and Baxter are both in the new 24 :D

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
I wonder how many seasons they are going to last. I love me some Sinclair.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
Sinclair's [actor] is just playing some random doc that's been in for maybe 5 minutes total across the past 2 episodes, he'll probably have a small role next week. Baxter's [actor] has a pretty big role and has been in most [all?] of the episodes so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/cinemaxs-strike-back-resumes-production-734755

Back under way, GANNICUS is in it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNNhN1GHZZ0

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Sep 27, 2014

• Locked thread