Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

Corbeau posted:

I have officially updated my map generator for Dominions 5. Go tell me everything that's broken.

Looks cool... would it be possible to add little crusts of ice around the coastlines and marshes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
I was pretty stoked with Rus having pretty much all the paths you could want for summoning the wacky Russian myth units. Haven't tried it yet but is firebird economy still a thing?

Diabl0658
Dec 10, 2008

These are the games we play.
new yomi sacred

This is in turmoil 3 by the way, so everything relevant is really 3 lower

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades

Enjoy posted:

Looks cool... would it be possible to add little crusts of ice around the coastlines and marshes?

It's not off the table, though I'm likely to take a step back except for bugfixing. Going to be a very busy next week or so.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
Is there a database or whatnot up for Dom5 yet, or is one imminent? It might seem silly, but I'd really like to be able to see all the new stuff in detail before I buy.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

JerryLee posted:

Is there a database or whatnot up for Dom5 yet, or is one imminent? It might seem silly, but I'd really like to be able to see all the new stuff in detail before I buy.
There isn't, how soon there is I think we'll only find out when it's done, but ctrl-i'ing pretty much anything now brings up a bunch of information on ID, effect numbers in spells and so on.

Amuys
Jan 2, 2017

Muuch Muuch
Where's the new thread you fucks

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
I'm gonna laugh if the new thread title is "Dominions FIVE: Sequel to the Best Game Ever"

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Dominions 5: I'll kick your astral

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
i made a thread, its very bad. please make a better one so it doesnt get used thank you https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3842007

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

GreyjoyBastard posted:

- aquatic mages that can turn 3 water gems a turn into astral pearls at a 1:1 ratio
-

Okay...hold it..whoa

Is this innate meaning they can do this water to pearl switcharoo while researching?

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Aww, I would have used as title 'Sequel to the sequel to the Best Game Ever'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.
Goodnight sweet thread. Here is the new one:

violent sex idiot posted:

i made a thread, its very bad. please make a better one so it doesnt get used thank you https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3842007

• Locked thread