Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Hijinks Ensue posted:

I still think the S7 thread should be called "Castle Season 7: Stop, Drop, and Roll" :supaburn:

Castle Season 7: CPS took Stana's coke baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transmodiar
Jul 9, 2005

You're a terrible person, Mildred.
I bailed out in the middle of the wedding dress episode. Was my decision a good one?

ImpulseDrive
Jul 25, 2008
Time travel guy needs to show up and help Beckett find Castle.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Transmodiar posted:

I bailed out in the middle of the wedding dress episode. Was my decision a good one?

I don't remember but castle is dead sooooo.

El Grillo
Jan 3, 2008
Fun Shoe
I was pretty stunned at the quality of some of the episodes approaching the season finale. Kind of like the season 2 writers dropped by for a few hours and then abandoned them again before the finale. The Scientology poo poo was great, and actually kind of ballsy in a way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hijinks Ensue posted:

I just hope Castle isn't kidnapped and given the Theon Greyjoy treatment for weeks on end. :ohdear:

Can you imagine the audience reaction if it gave him the full Theon Greyjoy treatment?

eriktown posted:

Renewed, and I kind of wish it wasn't because I feel the show is getting tired and I'd like to see Nathan Fillion in other things:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/10/canceled-shows-renewed-shows_n_5301669.html

Serves me right for not reading carefully but I accidentally scrolled down too fast on this list and thought the RENEWED list was the CANCELLED list and was going "WHAT THE gently caress?" for more than a few of them.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Aug 16, 2014

• Locked thread