Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib
Unless they decide that Acid Shells actually only works on the regular version, Kuva Sobek Saryn is going to be a riot and a half.

Curious about the Tenet Glaxion. I think I have 5 forma in the Vandal because freezing stuff is cool, but could never get it to do much. Hopefully it becomes another viable option for general SP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

FishMcCool posted:

Unless they decide that Acid Shells actually only works on the regular version, Kuva Sobek Saryn is going to be a riot and a half.

If they do that it'll be heartbreaking. I've been waiting for the Kuva Sobek for years now. I don't even want it for any silly combos. I just like the gun.

Also, I retract my slander of the Kuva Drakgoon, though it did take 3 forma before it got to a point that felt good.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Qorvex augment for his wall coming in Jade Shadows; Protea, Sevagoth, Dagath too

FZeroRacer
Apr 8, 2009
kuva sobek

sickos expanding infinitely

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

ahaha yes. yES. Semi-Auto is going to be a setting and otherwise guns are just full auto, as well as adding a mod for semi-auto weapons to give them added punchthrough/damage and disable fire rate additions so those weapons can still keep their original personalities/feels. A "very very high damage mod with a lot of punchthrough, it should replace your Shred in builds" per Pablo.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

ahaha yes. yES. Semi-Auto is going to be a setting and otherwise guns are just full auto, as well as adding a mod for semi-auto weapons to give them added punchthrough/damage and disable fire rate additions so those weapons can still keep their original personalities/feels. A "very very high damage mod with a lot of punchthrough, it should replace your Shred in builds" per Pablo.

Unfortunate for weapons that are charge mode based that will still need to be rapid clicked for basic shots, I guess? And stuff like the duplex rifle/pistols whose name I can't remember. Otherwise thank God.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Qorvex augment for his wall coming in Jade Shadows; Protea, Sevagoth, Dagath too

I mean wall wasn't the skill that really needed help, but sure, I'll take it.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

chumbler posted:

I mean wall wasn't the skill that really needed help, but sure, I'll take it.
Yeah, I like the skill a lot but it's a 50/50 between that and the pillar to subsume Pillage over

Which ALSO the armor cap/scaling changes will make less important anyway. All Ws this stream really

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Is tenet glaxion going to need holokeys? Because I thought I just got done with that grind.

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib
Tenet guns are sisters, Tenet melee are holokeys, so the Glaxion should be a sister hunt.

FZeroRacer
Apr 8, 2009

Yeah, I like the skill a lot but it's a 50/50 between that and the pillar to subsume Pillage over

Which ALSO the armor cap/scaling changes will make less important anyway. All Ws this stream really
generally speaking you want to subsume over qorvex's 3, since it's pretty bad.

his pillars are important for spreading his 4 since they propagate pops on pulse when enhanced

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

drat that's worth 500 plat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

FishMcCool posted:

Tenet guns are sisters, Tenet melee are holokeys, so the Glaxion should be a sister hunt.

Tenet Ferrox only looks like melee...