Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

WHY YOU GOTTA BREAK A BROS HEART
Here's what's actually being said in that shoving contest, if I could find the time to type it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OscarDiggs
Jun 1, 2011

Those sure are words on pages which are given in a sequential order!
I tried to keep it going, but things are going to be a little to busy over the next 2 week's or so. I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out of this now, Puppies. It was an interesting idea and fun while it lasted. Sorry to leave you as the last man standing Rauri.

Until the next time, everyone.

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

Sad to see you go Oscardiggs, but I'm of course sympathetic to all excuses. :cheers: Rauri assuming you're still into it I'll see about reopening recruitment in a couple days, see if we can't get you some friends in here to murder for their time travel power or vice versa.

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Sounds good to me, I'll have my post up for this turn tomorrow.

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

:siren: Attention to all Time Travelers, John Titors, and chronologically displaced Morlocks! Recruitment for this game has now been reopened and will continue until 14 October 7:00 PM GMT 2014.

Post here or shoot me a PM if you have an idea or concept you're shaky on. I'm fine with rewrites or wedging in new plot twists to fit your scenes if you are.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
I will give this a read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

Sion posted:

I will give this a read

Hey that's awesome! In the overall absence of other activity re: recruitment I'm going to try to retain some shred of dignity and simply leave the deadline open so yeah.

Puppies are dicks fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Oct 16, 2014

• Locked thread