Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoda thunkit
Sep 20, 2010
Haven't even touched my 360 in ages but I'd like to check out the latest update. I gotta get a new controller and live subscription first. Did they release any new texture packs recently?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Well I'm hosting a world 24/7 now. I posted a thread last weekend on the Minecraft forum and there's been a pretty steady player count; at any time of day, there are usually 2-5 other players in addition to myself playing on my world. So if any 360 goons want to join, it's a pretty active world with some pretty cool stuff built already. The supply of griefers seems to have been exhausted as well, though things were pretty rough for the first couple days.

DEEP STATE PLOT fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Feb 14, 2015

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

As it turns out, the supply of griefers was not exhausted. So I brewed a ton of invisibility potions and have been following new players around to see if they can be trusted. I've caught three in the act so far, all of whom I killed and then kicked before they did any real damage; it was very satisfying each time, and the first one I killed was absolutely pissed, much more so than any of us have been about being griefed.

• Locked thread