Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

I didn't know "I" rating for accuracy even existed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

LazyMaybe posted:

It's a special sniper rifle

Blind Duke
Nov 8, 2013
It will, 100% of the time, hit something

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
The I is for "I can't believe it hit what I pointed at!"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's a shotgun. you don't really do that much weak point sniping in 5. aside from the walker base, weak points are mostly large and don't require precision.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

LazyMaybe posted:

I think there is a Z rating along some other ones. It may be in other games.

raverrn
Apr 5, 2005

Unidentified spacecraft inbound from delta line.

All Silpheed squadrons scramble now!

The Grom lightning dealie in 4.1 was a G and it will literally hit behind your camera.

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

Cat On Rope Entertainment: Random comments since 2004

Playing through the English dub of 6 slowly with my parents and I gotta say, I was a bit worried with the first couple missions but the voice acting is generally good throughout. Some of the early guys sound real terrible but it's back to great and campy later on. Some of the battle songs are hilariously downbeat too.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

extremely cool parents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

Cat On Rope Entertainment: Random comments since 2004

I first played the series and they got hooked on edf 2017 on the 360 and they have played every game since. Dad is blind in one eye and has trouble using his fingers due to stroke, but they still have been slowly working through inferno on the japanese version they had me import for them lmao. They save levels that are too hard until I come to visit.