Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Jonny Angel posted:

If the Shield loses their match, I pledge to read at least three (3) pieces of Shield slash fiction and post a review / comparative analysis of them. I'm glad to find three stories myself, but am also happy to accept anyone's recommendation for some top notch Shield slash.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9362595/1/Chemistry
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9903962/1/Shield-Smutathon
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10175661/1/Blacksmith-s-Remedy-for-Cracked-Shields

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

If Triple H wins the title at wrestlemania, I will donate an entire goat to heifer international. If Cena wins I will donate 6 shares of a sheep to heifer international. :toxx:

E: If both of these occur, I will donate a full goat and a full sheep, as well as a flock of hope (that WWE gets better in the future).

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Apr 6, 2014

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

If HHH walks out of Wrestlemania with the title I will use mspaint(or something similar) to draw penises in his hands in pictures like this and will spam them to various WWE twitter accounts for a week or until my twitter gets suspended. :toxx:

Black Is Black
Jan 6, 2007

If by the grace of god, CM Punk walks out of Wrestlemania as WWE World Heavyweight Champion I will transcribe the entire Warrior speech from the Hall of Fame. :toxx:

Castomira
Feb 24, 2011

Fuck you Eva Marie, if you have to be right there next to all of my posts you don't even get to have red hair. You're a dryad now.
:froggonk:

Castomira posted:

If AJ Lee has a Divas Championship match at Wrestlemania (main show only,) and leaves the event with the title, I will get an Eva Marie avatar and keep it until Summerslam.

Jale
Nov 6, 2005

I'm really sad that there were no Undertaker losing toxxes.

Rythian
Dec 31, 2007

You take what comes, and the rest is void.

Who would ever have bothered? It would have been like "if the sun doesn't rise tomorrow, I'll [toxx]". Wow.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Done.

Jale
Nov 6, 2005

Rythian posted:

Who would ever have bothered? It would have been like "if the sun doesn't rise tomorrow, I'll [toxx]". Wow.

Some people in these threads usually make lazy, unrealistic toxxes. I was hoping for for a backfire.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
I used to be Batista

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Jale posted:

Some people in these threads usually make lazy, unrealistic toxxes. I was hoping for for a backfire.

it's a shame there wasn't a joint avatar pact for Lesnar that would've resulted in half the forum having identical titles.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

I Before E posted:

If the Andre Memorial Battle Royal is won by a surprise returning person (i.e. Jericho, Punk, et al), I will change my avatar to a picture of that person of Sunsweet's choosing.

If HHH interferes in the main event, I will perform King Of Kings spoken word in a Macho Man Randy Savage voice.

bobkatt013 posted:

If Daniel Bryan wins the title I will purchase the Scobby Doo/WWE crossover dvd for I before e. Sun can confirm you might get some extra qualty DVDS.

sk posted:

Short on cash right now, but :toxx: :

For every successful Pedigree during Wrestlemania, I will donate $5 to the Massachusetts Down Syndrome Congress.

If there are no successful Pedigrees during Wrestlemania (lol), I will donate $25 to MDSC.
I believe one.

VogeGandire posted:

If Orton loses the title, I will change my forums username to "El Hijo Del Helmsley"

Nah, that's not as recognizable.

Although I would be tempted to change my title to "YO SOY EL JUEGO" (NOT PART OF THE TOXX)

Amy Renee posted:

Okay. New and improved toxxes.

If Triple H wins his match with D-Bry cleanly or by DDQ or DCO or some other fuckery that makes the main event a Fatal 4-Way, I will buy in for my own Shoveltar before the following Raw. (Used until SummerSlam).
If Triple H goes on to win that Triple Threat/Fatal 4-Way, I will write a 10,000-word fanfiction depicting Triple H stalking and literally burying the entire rest of the roster entitled "Hunter the Hunter". (Hopefully done before Summerslam, but no later, I have a lot on my plate.)

If Daniel Bryan wins his match with Triple H cleanly or by DDQ or DCO or some other fuckery that makes the main event a Fatal 4-Way, I will buy in for my own Shoveltar... with a miniature Daniel Bryan doing his "NO" movement and little red "NO"s appearing around him in front of it. It will be done as soon as I can either creatively get it done myself or ask someone to do it for me. (Used until SummerSlam.)
If Daniel Bryan goes on to win that Triple Threat/Fatal 4-Way, I will write a 5,000-word fanfiction depicting Daniel Bryan deflecting Triple H's attempts to stalk and literally bury him entitled "Daniel and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Hunter". (Hopefully done before Money in the Bank, but no later, as I have a lot on my plate.)

Addendum: In the event of that a F4W is actually the route they use, whoever wins that will be the avatar I use along with the fanfiction. If neither of them win the F4W, PSP votes on which avatar I use, and I will use it until SummerSlam.

triplexpac posted:

Okay I've never done a Toxx before, but I've been thinking about this one for a little bit:

If Daniel Bryan wins the WWE title at Mania, I won't make any negative posts towards anything WWE does until after Summerslam. All my WWE posts will be positive towards the product and their superstars.

Since 90% of my posting on this board is me bitching about WWE, this would be an interesting change haha

Senerio posted:

If Daniel Bryan defeats Triple H AND walks out WWEWHC, I will buy Flare Knight/Stallion Cabana this hoodie, a name change cert, and an avatar change cert.
All of you.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
So the Hoodie I owe Flare is sold out. When I get paid in 2 weeks, if it's still sold out, I'll figure something out.
Name change and Avatar certs will go to Flare when I see him.

TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

I'm a stupid Twitch streamer
I was always doomed to writing something, but at least it's not the 10,000 words.

Stallion Cabana posted:

I THINK we have one of these on the forums somewhere already.

Also can this be found for me. Never mind I put my terrible skills to the test.

TheWorstAmy fucked around with this message at 11:16 on Apr 7, 2014

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Toxx fufillied

Order Placed: April 6, 2014
Amazon.com order number: 115-7540866-310XXXX
Scooby-Doo: Wrestlemania Mystery [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Did any of Warrior's speech count as a 'right-wing-rant'? I didn't think so, but I leave it to you, PSP.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Toxx fufilled, to the best of my ability, because the character limit is 18.

VogeGandire died with the streak.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Apr 7, 2014

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

flashy_mcflash posted:

Did any of Warrior's speech count as a 'right-wing-rant'? I didn't think so, but I leave it to you, PSP.

AFAIK, it did not get political.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Daniel Bryan posted:

AFAIK, it did not get political.

Nah, I didn't pick up any political points in Warrior's speech either so no Toxx here.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I Before E posted:

If HHH interferes in the main event, I will perform King Of Kings spoken word in a Macho Man Randy Savage voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNFljdGkVIk

OOOOOOOOH YEAH, DIG IT!

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

I have rarely seen such greatness as this video.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

Amazing. Shave your pencil mustache.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Xenoletum posted:

Amazing. Shave your pencil mustache.

I accidentally trimmed about half of it off a few weeks ago, so I took the whole thing off and I've been growing it back in since.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
First half of my Toxx is fulfilled.

Sent the certs to Flare/Stallion Cabana via SA PM. (Yes, I am taking advantage of the fact that I can still call him that while I can

Second half will either come in the form of the sweatshirt ordered or a thread-approved substitute when I get my next paycheck next thursday.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

These kinds of toxxes are my favorite.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

I owed $5, but I didn't want to make a joke donation for only $5 so

:toxx: fulfilled.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Still waiting for other half fulfillment from Senerio and Amy Renee. Starting this Sunday you have two weeks.

TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

Amy Renee posted:

(Hopefully done before Money in the Bank, but no later, as I have a lot on my plate.)

For the record, I clarified this well before the show.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Amy Renee posted:

For the record, I clarified this well before the show.

Fair enough.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
When I get paid, I'll buy Flare either the hoodie or a $50 Gift Card (which is sufficient to cover the hoodie with shipping when it's in), assuming the thread is okay with that arrangement.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

:toxx: Complete!

Sweatshirt was sold out at the sizes Flare could conceivably wear, so the gift card was enough to cover costs.

Picked HHH because of the details of our toxx.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
I guess that's settled then. Amy Renee is the only one left, and they have until June 29th.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Yo Amy Renee, you got until Monday.

TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

Oh, okay, I was perfectly fine conceding that this was it, but I'll bring forward this terrible fanfic during RAW tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

Who among us, I ask you, are not world-class procrastinators?

Daniel Bryan and the Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Hunter

Lemme just tidy it up a bit.

This took me three months to write.

TheWorstAmy fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Jul 1, 2014

• Locked thread