Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
I hope that didn't stop the school houses from having dress white inspections. I'll bet it was like a gross wet t-shirt contest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Sir Lucius posted:

I hope that didn't stop the school houses from having dress white inspections. I'll bet it was like a gross wet t-shirt contest.

Students get inspected. There is always one or two idiots who fail to fit with their bulging guts ..

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

SketchesOfSpain01 posted:

Students get inspected. There is always one or two idiots who fail to fit with their bulging guts ..

Last time I was there everyone got horribly sunburned standing at parade rest for over an hour while the CO chartered a Helicopter to fly overhead and take pictures for info domain or Navy times or something.

Only one side of our faces were burned so it looked hilarious.

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Laranzu posted:

Last time I was there everyone got horribly sunburned standing at parade rest for over an hour while the CO chartered a Helicopter to fly overhead and take pictures for info domain or Navy times or something.

Only one side of our faces were burned so it looked hilarious.

That sounds like something out of regs. Tanned on only one side of your face?!

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
Don't worry guys, I'm still above water. Not sure about Fart Sandwiches though, hopefully his anime powers kept him safe. :ohdear:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Are those stories of NJPs for really bad sunburns true?

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Christoff posted:

no

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Christoff posted:

"burf blurf destruction of govt property lol" - :chiefsay:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

MancXVI posted:

"burf blurf destruction of govt property lol" - :chiefsay:

sounds legit

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
No, but I had a light duty chit in FMSS for being sunburned before. They didn't give us any breaks practicing for change of command and I was roasted. Instructors got in trouble, but I doubted they cared. I actually did carry sunscreen in my pocket because I don't want to be nasty wrinkly when I'm old.

I was still required to be in PT gear during PT (who knows why) so the chit said long sleeve everything and no PT until the sunburn was gone. Oh and sunglasses in formation because the IDC said people with blue eyes should always wear sunglasses :cool:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

vulturesrow posted:

Don't worry guys, I'm still above water. Not sure about Fart Sandwiches though, hopefully his anime powers kept him safe. :ohdear:

Pretend i quoted sailor moon or some fuckin poo poo but i'm safe. I;m on the north end of town away from all the flooding. Got a free day off. that means LOTS OF DRINKING

civ life owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.