Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Holy christing mother of shitbirds, things are about to get real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.

Error 404 posted:

I'm gonna live forever. :colbert:

Brian said that. He ended his own life without GM intervention.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

mugrim posted:

Brian said that. He ended his own life without GM intervention.

I remember. Brian didn't have a :krad: sword.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Whats with all this OOC bullshit? If you're gonna post something, post it as your character!

Jesus Christ, I thought this was a PBP game not a question and answer thread.

Hipster Occultist
Aug 16, 2008

He's an ancient, obscure god. You probably haven't heard of him.

A little ooc is not that big a deal man, sometimes we just want to keep things moving along with a quick post.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Did we lose Sociopastry and Pinechild? :saddowns:

Pinechild
Sep 14, 2011
I kind of thought it would be awkward to wander back into scene after, like, two months of radio silence, sorry. Things got really busy at work and in my personal life, and now that it's quieted down again, there never seemed to be a good opportunity to jump in.

If you guys are okay with saying that Nick's been quietly freaking out in a corner or whatever, I can definitely start posting again. I really liked this game, but it's up to you guys since you're the ones who have been carrying the plot.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Pinechild posted:

I kind of thought it would be awkward to wander back into scene after, like, two months of radio silence, sorry. Things got really busy at work and in my personal life, and now that it's quieted down again, there never seemed to be a good opportunity to jump in.

If you guys are okay with saying that Nick's been quietly freaking out in a corner or whatever, I can definitely start posting again. I really liked this game, but it's up to you guys since you're the ones who have been carrying the plot.

hey man, it's all cool!

I can't speak for anyone else, but I just assume that pauses are gonna happen, and I'm not going anywhere, even if we have a month between posts or something.

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.

Pinechild posted:

Just wander back in. No worries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Bumpin

• Locked thread