Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
croc suit
Nov 13, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Nice shot!

zelgadis
Sep 5, 2004

Doesn't that just beat all
OK OK get this. You play as mother brain. OK hold on. So you can control all the enemies on zebes. So you switch around as pirates an poo poo and I dunno hide missiles in walls I guess

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Duders his new project is a VN game but with musical rhythm battles and poo poo. But it's not like Oudan/EBA and more like Gitarooman/Project Diva. The Music is what causes the Multiple paths to branch.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

didn't this guy get a 'promotion' after other m so he won't embarass nintendo any further

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I'm still waiting for people to realize that the Tomb Raider reboot would have been the ideal Jurassic park game if they switched out humans badguys with Dinosaurs.

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -

zelgadis posted:

OK OK get this. You play as mother brain. OK hold on. So you can control all the enemies on zebes. So you switch around as pirates an poo poo and I dunno hide missiles in walls I guess

realtalk this game would be incredibly sweet especially if hiding e-tank and missile upgrades was essentially currency that you'd have to do to unlock more enemies/tilesets/traps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Samus Aryan is a woman pretending to be a man so she can join the army and fight against the oppressive Je-SPACE PIRATES and their control of the human economy.

Capture hidden space pirates and send them off to special group homes where they can be put to work making supplies for the army.

Features the newly redesigned Hi-Goose Step Boots, White Power Beam, and various visor upgrades to help you track down and capture the evil space pirates.

• Locked thread