Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Through The Decade
Mar 3, 2010

BANANA?!?!?

I had this one, plus a Zelda book. I seem to recall the puzzle difficulty being all over the place, some were simple enough for my grade school self and others were fairly challenging. Still others needed knowledge of musical notation and trigonometry, and others were just straight up random. I was determined to explore all the paths in proper sequence so my pages were full of crayon notes of what choice to make for better or worse to get to the different parts. I put waaaaay too much thought into them, just because they're Nintendo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Tomorrow I'm taking my kid to University of Michigan's Video Game Archive for the second time while I have him for the summer. As well as having a ton of games from the past 40 years to play for free, they also have a slowly growing collection of stuff this thread would completely fall in love with. If there are any other Michigoons in this thread, you owe it to yourselves to stop by some time.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Choco1980 posted:

Tomorrow I'm taking my kid to University of Michigan's Video Game Archive for the second time while I have him for the summer. As well as having a ton of games from the past 40 years to play for free, they also have a slowly growing collection of stuff this thread would completely fall in love with. If there are any other Michigoons in this thread, you owe it to yourselves to stop by some time.

Computer & Video Game Archive posted:

The Computer and Video Game Archive in the lower level (basement)

Somehow, that just seems appropriate.

• Locked thread