Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TehWarsmith
Jul 3, 2010
Question, Chunnel, been meaning to ask for a little bit; Do you think I could use Science (Electronics) to try to remove the GPS locators from our phones, or would that take Crafts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Probably both, since you'd actually have to know both which components to remove and how to remove them safely.

TehWarsmith
Jul 3, 2010
Alright then. Maybe Marcus can give me a hand if he's not too emo :smith:

hectorgrey
Oct 14, 2011
Does everybody really think we serve all our beers warm? We serve our ales at cellar temperature (usually a little below room temperature), but lager gets served as icy cold as we can get it...

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
Compared to how cold beer is served here in Australia, room temperature is warm ;)

hectorgrey
Oct 14, 2011
Yeah, but do you serve ales cold? I mean, it's not like we serve things like fosters or the like at room temperature...

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
Beer is (generally) served at or around 3degrees Celcius here. The only time I've had anything not served at that temp was at an "English-style" pub where everything (Ales, Stouts, Lagers, and even the Pilsners) was served at about 15degrees Celcius (which after a lifetime of really chilled beer feels 'room temperature') ;)

Plus I'm kind of winding you up.... ;)

TehWarsmith
Jul 3, 2010
Sorry, guys. I am totally flat on inspiration right here.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Well it is pretty late, and your characters are pretty tired. At this point you'd be suffering roll penalties if you tried to use skills without a night's sleep.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

How's everybody? I'll probably just kick it to the next morning later tonight.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Sorry guys, my modem's on the fritz and won't be fixed for a week (hopefully less). Found a hotspot in the meantime so I'll write up day 2 intro and get you on your way in an hour or two.

TehWarsmith
Jul 3, 2010
That sucks, it's cool. We're just going with the motel for now, I guess.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

(fwiw I had most of that written weeks or months ago).

TehWarsmith
Jul 3, 2010
I don't doubt it! It'll take me a bit to write a response to that, though...

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
Holy heck, that was well-written Chunnel.

TehWarsmith posted:

It'll take me a bit to write a response to that, though...

Same. Now to process Chunnel's 'OMG-info-dump' ;) and respond...

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
Just a quick note to say I am working on a post, but things are hectic here currently.

Work is a bitch, and the wife is currently in hospital (only for a day or two) after she hit her head in a fall during an epileptic siezure....

Hopefully in the next 48 hours I should have something up.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

By all means, take it easy and post when you can. My home internet's been out and is being fixed up tomorrow, allegedly.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

What's our status? I do believe we have an open question in need of answering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hectorgrey
Oct 14, 2011
I'm still here; just waiting for everyone else to show up.

• Locked thread