Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Yeah I wasn't familiar with the source material at all and this show as a nightmare to follow. Mulholland Dr. was easier for me to understand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Outer Science posted:

To be honest, I wouldn't recommend it to someone who wasn't already a Kagerou Project fan, and fans should only see it because seeing it animated is pretty fun.

I got overly excited when I read Baccano and thanks for the reply. I'll be better off just following Fall 2014 season then.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Speaking of source material, which adaptations are still ongoing? I know they might splice their stories differently, but Seto just met Marry for the first time in the latest manga chapter.

Einander
Sep 14, 2008

"Yeh've forged a magnificent sword."

"This one's only practice. The real sword I intend to forge will be three times longer."

"Can there really be a sword as monstrous as that in this world?"

"Yes. I can see that sword... Somewhere out there..."
I think the light novels are still ongoing? But I haven't read any of them.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Something's different

Edward IV
Jan 15, 2006

I'm guessing that's a broadcast vs DVD/Blu-ray comparison?

So did SHAFT run out of time or had manpower issues for those scenes or were fans not very receptive of that style? :v:

Either way, I could never get used to that art style. It looks so out of place (especially when the style drastically changes as in this case) and cheap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I'm sure that was due to time constraints. There's more broadcast/BD differences here

https://twitter.com/a_knkd_p

• Locked thread